아홉 (jigyu) part 2

<Mingyu>

Stepping out hastily after the cab dropped them off, Mingyu took in his surroundings carefully.

Although they were about half an hour early, there was already a line forming from within the venue and reaching the push open doors. Most of the people that had come were girls from maybe 12 all the way to 19, with some grumpy looking guys like himself and a few parents with the younger audience. Everyone one of the girls had a draw- string bag with a strange logo and the word "seventeen" on it.

Mar started walking towards a small store next to the front of the line and Mingyu followed. After collected the "merch" as Mar called it, they took their spot in line.

Just as they got in line, three black vans arrived. Immediately, all the girls around him started screaming, including Mar.

"What's happening?" Mingyu shouted over the screams to Mar.

"THEY'RE HERE!"

Mingyu whipped his head around as the doors opened. Five burly guards got out of the first van, before the second and third van's doors slide open. The screaming from the girls sky rocketed to unbearable as guy after guy got out of the van and stood in the semicircle formed by the guards. He looked over the guys, uninterested. One of the last guys that left the van was short, so short that even Mingyu, who was abnormally tall, couldn't see over the guard's shoulder to see the face of that particular member.

As the semicircle and boys started moving forward, the girls closest to the group started trying to reach between the guards and have even a close brush with their favourite member. As the crowd jostled wildly against the guards, one of the guards had been pulled away slightly for a few seconds by a few crazy fans near Mar and him.

And in those few seconds, Mingyu thought he spotted that boy. The beautiful boy with the nice pink hair and the brightest smile he had ever seen. But with a flash of pink, the short boy was covered again by a recovering guard. But as they passed him, Mingyu still craned his neck to try and get a glimpse of the boy who had most probably stole his heart.

When the boys had completely left, everyone gave an almost unanimous sigh in disappointment. But this was all just the start of it all.

After another thirty minutes or so waiting, the doors to the stage were opened and the excited fans streamed in. Mar dragged him past all the people in front of them with an iron first clamped around his forearm. She cut in front of an annoyed girl and sat herself down on a chair in the front row, pulling Mingyu into the seat next to her.

"Isn't this exciting?" Mar asked with her eyes shining with happiness.

No matter how much he loved to tease her and laugh at her for being a dork, he knew that this probably was a huge thing for her so he nodded and flash her a sincere smile, showing the canine teeth he knew were there.

As more people filtered in, the lights started dimming. (ok I'm just saying this first I have never been to a concert so idk how everything goes. I'll just be guessing what it's like ok?) All around him people's eyes were lighting up and they were practically jumping out of their seat. The later batch of people hurriedly pushed their way in.

As the door was closed, the boys made their appearance.

They slowly walked out one by one with huge grind plastered on their faces. Mingyu didn't care though. He was only looking for one person. He let out a loud gasp as he saw him. It was him!