이십사 (jicheol) part 2

nicole if u see dis i jus wan say

cutecute mesan lovs u stay strong dont  overmug urself💓💓💓 (IS SHE NOT THE CUTEST ADJKAJDGSL) go follow is lil bby

cutecute mesan lovs u stay strong dont overmug urself💓💓💓 (IS SHE NOT THE CUTEST ADJKAJDGSL) go follow is lil bby

*

hehe ok I'm really sorry but can u pLLSSSSS read this first before u start with my story? 😌I was just thinking of making another book for like the shit seventeen says, and I'm not exactly sure how many of u will like it, so pls tell me if u would!!!! I also will need help with sources and stuff so pls DM me if ur interested!!! TQ 💓💓

*
<Jihoon>

It was a big, fucking mess.

Not like a typical high school party mess, with plastic cups littering the floor and people puking all over the lawn. More like people running around naked, with 10 times the amount of puke and music ready to tear his eardrums apart. People were lying on the gigantic lawn completely smashed or making out.

"Are you sure this is safe?"Jihoon shouted, trying to be heard over the stupidly loud music. Panicing when he didn't see Seungcheol next to me, he heard a soft boo right next to him. Jihoon practically shit his pants and punched the other man in the face.

"Dammit Ji did you really have to punch me that hard?" A grumpy Seungcheol complained as he rubbed his nose like a six year old.

"Well you shouldn't have tried to scare me when you know this is probably only the third time I've followed you to one of your shit eating raves." There were beach chairs, a few tables and even a damn coach on the lawn from what he could see. Not that he could see much, what with his height of only 1.65 meters tall. That and the clumps of students that blocked his vision.

This house probably belonged to a millionaire, with the huge ass lawn and the mansion they called a "house". The walls were clean cut and painted to perfection. They had a fountain at the front of their fancy oak doors and yellow lights within gave it a nice glow. The crushed beer cans did kinda ruin it though. Jihoon was completely mesmerised as they walked through the doors. The sound faded out and all he could see was the majestic house bathed in multicoloured lights. The interior was just as breathtaking as the outside, with a chandelier hanging down into the main corridor... no ballroom. A DJ was pushed into the corner and raised on a stage with two humongous speakers drumming with electricity next to her.

"Let's go Ji, I want you to meet some of our fellow students that'll be with us for the last few years of hell!" Seungcheol said.

Not exactly paying attention now that his hand was wrapped up in the warmth caress of the one he loved, he allowed the man to drag him through the stifling crowd to get to the thankfully, slightly less packed dining room. Here the colour of the walls were nice and pastel themed. The floor was tiled by what looked like rosewood polished to shine like a mirror.