이십일 (verkwan)

<Seungkwan>(bromance jikwan)

"Holy shit."

"SCREW YOU! COME ON IT'S NOT THAT BAD!"

"Seungkwan. Can you please just. Look at it."

Seungkwan turned around to face his masterpiece. He had made a collage of Hansol's many derp faces. Plus a few artfully drawn versions of Hansol's face.

"I'm looking. I think this looks great. It's nice enough for Hansol."

"No."

Hansol's birthday was coming up, and they had agreed to go shopping to get something for him that day, but Seungkwan decided he wanted to take the initiative and made something a little extra for his dear boyfriend, even if he was an idiot.

"What the hell Seungkwan look at his dear fetus faces I'm sure he would burn this the moment he got it." Woozi said from his spot on the couch.

"I just wanted to do something nice." Seungkwan commented sadly as he walked back to his room.

"Hyung! You shouldn't have been so hard on him Seungkwan was just trying to be nice..." Seungkwan heard Dino say as he stormed back to his room.

A few minutes later, the door creaked open. He knew who it was before he even spoke.

"It's ok Jihoonie-hyung... It's not a big deal anyway."

His small hyung came up behind him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Seungkwan... I don't know, we all love Hansol a lot and I sometimes forget you two are dating and you love him more than the rest of us..."

"It's alright hyung. You just wanted what you thought was best for his birthday. This thing sucks anyway."

Catching the carefully made collage that Seungkwan had tried to throw at the door, Woozi tucked it behind him and smiled.

"Even if the other members don't support you, I'll always be here for you ok Seungkwannie? I think you should give this to him. You poured out all your feelings into this, and even though he's really dense, I'm one hundred percent sure he'll be able to see your love shining through."

~fast forward to Vernon's birthday~

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da,sarang ha neun Vernon-shi, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!"

Everyone surrounded the happy birthday boy who was grinning in happiness.

"Thanks guys... this really means a lot to me."

"Hey Hansol!!! Seungkwannie has a gift he made specially for you!" Chan called out while Hansol was trying to decide which present he was going to open first.

"Wha... nono I didn't make anything... I bought you something though!" Seungkwan said, trying to fake an enthusiastic smile.

"Oh..." Vernon suddenly looked like a deflated balloon when Seungkwan had said that, and he almost ran to his room to grab the stupid collage he made and shove it in Vernon's face.

Someone cleared their throat behind him.

"You should probably give this to him," Jihoon hyung advised and put his hands around the collage he had made.

"No hyung come on... It looks terri-"

"Seungkwannie... what's that?"

A curious Hansol grabbed it out of his hands before Seungkwan even had to time to hold it tighter. Lunging for the crappy collage, he could have ripped it in half, if Seungcejol hyung hadn't grabbed his hands.

"Let him see it Seungkwan I guess... it's not that bad."

Looking at the collage with a blank expression for a few painful seconds, Vernon looked at him.

"Did you make this?"

To say he was nervous was an understatement. His heart was beating like crazy, and he felt slightly lighted headed. Pulling himself together, he answered with a timid yes.

Vernon immediately bear hugged him. Engulfed by the halfer, Seungkwan let out a sigh of relief.

"Sol..." he whsipered,"There's an envelope at the back of the collage. I'll show you what's inside when all the other members decide to leave us alone."

He saw the mischievous look on Vernon's face and actually thought about removing the envelope, but where was the fun in that if he didn't at least torture his favourite person in the whole world?

"Please please pleaaaaaase lemme open it now!"

"Sorry no can do!" Seungkwan said back with glee.

Pulling Seungkwan to his room, Vernon shut the door and excitedly faced him.

"Come on come on come onnnnn I wanna see what's inside!"

"Well, you can read it yourself..."

As he watched Hansol open the envelope, he thought of the words he had written the day before, all the feelings, everything.

Hey Sol :)

Sooo it's ur birthday huh? ur really old now ;)))) so... I know we haven't been dating long, I know I haven't know u that long either, but dating u has been the best four months I've ever had. I'm not sure whether or how long this is gonna last, but I'm gonna treasure every second I have with u. Ur so so so talented, funny, nice and ten billion other things. I want to be by ur side forever, so please let me. I love you Hansol Vernon Chwe.
~Seungkwan~

Seungkwan watched as Hansol's face slowly started to morph into different expressions. From blankness to surprise to being touched.

Looking up at Seungkwan after he had finished reading the letter, Hansol tackled him the second time that day with tears in his eyes.

"You really want to stay with me forever?"

"Yeah Sol," Seungkwan said with a light smile,"forever."

*

IM NOT DEAD HELLO!!!!! lol ok I'm such a lousy excuse of an author like what even Nicole get ur life tgt .-. kk so mAybe I won't be able to update every Thursday cause like ok I'm kinda free on those days but I have to do projects on Thursdays now +++++++ I have a competition this Thursday like ??????? why u gotta be so r00d life. IM RAMBLINGGGG OK BYE ILY U GUYS HOPE U HAVE A NICE TIME READING THIS UPDATE EVEN THOUGH ITS PRETTY BAD!!! 💓✔️✨🎊😚🌚💞✨🎉💘👽

*