열셋 (jicheol) side verkwan

<Seungkwan>
<more curses than usual U HAVE BEEN WARNED!!>
disclaimer: okok this chapter beLONGs to @emmmaa-louise and srsly it's so good u need to read the original cause mine is just a rip off. the book is "Skater Boys" in case u wanna check it out!!! :)

"COME BACK HERE YOU STUPID SHIT! COME BACK HERE WITH MY FREAKIN CHOCOLATE!" He yelled as Jihoon pushed off the ground covered in a blanket of snow even harder, making him, his skateboard and Seungkwan'a beloved chocolate fly further and further.

"You'll have to catch me first!" The stupid stupid stupid pink haired devil sang as he grinned like the freakin asshole he was.

As Jihoon skated away like an expert, weaving around all the people in the park, his thoughts wandered to the boy he had just met in school. S.coups, was the name of the new kid. Something, something was so familiar about the boy, he just couldn't put his finger on it. From the way he laughed, to the stupid way he kept annoying him in class, everything was so familiar.

Panicking after hearing the voice of a very angry Boo Seungkwan near by, he pushed his foot against the pavement again.

<3rd>

"Seungcheol! You idiot! Stop hiding your cowardly ass and fight me like a man! You do this every FREAKIN time we have to go for dance class!" Vernon yelled.

Seungcheol just grinned from his hiding spot in a bush by a wall right behind Hansol. This is way too easy.

Just then, another body pushed itself into him.

"Hey! What the hell gives? WOOZI???"

"Oh hi it's you," Woozi said shyly after backing out of the bush. "I'm really sorry but my friend is about to kill me so I kinda need to hide. Mind if I share with you?"

Seungcheol hesitated. There had been something special about the small sized boy since he had first met him when he had transferred back to his old school. The pink haired boy was... something else.

"MOVE." The boy whisper-shouted as he shoved Seungcheol back in the bush with surprising force. The small boy then pushed his way into the bush, but with no other space to sit, he had to sit on Seungcheol's lap.

Seungcheol's heart sped up and he stopped breathing. Suddenly aware of everything about the boy from his pastel blue coloured, to his flawless skin and misty breath.

"Wooz--" He started but Woozi just put a finger to his own mouth and gave him a glare. Just then, an unfamiliar voice could be heard shouting in the distance. "LEE JIHOON! I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE IF YOU DONT COME OUT THIS INSTANT!"

"Shit," Woozi cursed softly.

"Seungkwan? What are you doing here?" Oh God Hansol had found them oh God.

Woozi sniggered softly."My dongsaeng has a major crush on yours. I kinda feel like getting out of here just to embarrass him."

The other boy, Seungkwan, continued shouting terrifying death threats. But there was a bigger problem. Seungcheol stiffened and Woozi, being in his ,admittedly, nice lap felt it. Woozi raised an eyebrow at the petrified man. Seungcheol slowly pointed right behind Woozi.

Right there, was a cute puppy???

Woozi laughed silently and picked up the slightly muddy puppy, making Seungcheol squeak in fear.

Woozi chuckled lightly and started petting the squirmy grey puppy, putting it in between them.

"It's probably cold being out here all alone, poor thing," Woozi said sympatheticallywhile scratching its ears, making it nuzzle his other hand.

"It'll kill me if I touch it! Just! Just put it back, please Woozi??" Seungcheol begged, genuinely scared.

"Look. Just." Woozi grabbed Seungcheol's cold hand and made him pet the tiny puppy. He resisted for a second, before realising this was a golden opportunity to gain Woozi's approval.

When Seungcheol's hand made contact with the puppy and it didn't snap, he carefully petted it more. He relished the soft fur underneath his fingers.

"See? This pup is nice. You know what?" Woozi whispered while looking lovingly at the puppy, making Seungcheol a little jealous. Oh God it was just a dog! "I think I'm gonna keep him. What's your real name? If it's really S.coups I'm  so sorry for you."

"Um... my real name is Seungcheol. Why?"

"I think... I'm gonna name him jicheol."
(fangirl time ASDFGHJKL)

"What? Why?" Seungcheol asking in confusion.

"Um... My real name's Jihoon and yours is Seungcheol so I..."

Seungcheol grinned happily after hearing that.

"Thanks Jihoonie!"

He grabbed Jicheol gently and lifted him into his dance bag, where he completely hid in the bag, probably cold.

Seungcheol slowly snaked his arms around Jihoon and felt him tense, but he relaxed after a second. He nuzzled his face into the juncture between Jihoon's shoulder and neck, and he would lying if he said he didn't love doing this.

Jihoon almost giggled every time Seungcheol breathed against his skin softly. He could smell his colgne, feel his strong arms around him, and he couldn't have asked for more.

Gasping quite loudly for their situation, he tried to remove Seungcheol's cold hands from the skin on his back as the sneaky dancer pushed the hem of Woozi's shirt up to put his frozen hands on the smaller's warm skin.

"What the hell Seungcheol! Get your cold ass hands off me idiot!"

"Sorry... I forgot to bring a sweater out so I've been freezing my ass off since this morning. Please please please just let me leach off your heat I'm dying here." Seungcheol said with puppy eyes and a cute pout.

Jihoon mumbled something under his breathe that sounded kind of like,"Stupid cute ass."

Woozi shifted in his lap and wrapped his arms around his head, holding the older in place. With them sitting in silence and only the panting of Jicheol, it was great. Until a stupid Vernon decided to look carefully at the bush.

"SEUNGKWAN! I FOUND THE TWO ASSHOLES!" He hollered loudly, breaking the cuddling boys out of their trance. Scrambling to their feet and pushing out of the large bush, Woozi was attacked by an extremely pissed Seungkwan, while Seungcheol got the same fate.

"Hey! Since I heard that Seungkwan likes you and you just happen to like him back, we should go on a double date sometime!" Seungcheol said with a smirk, making his two dongsaengs flush in embarrassment.

*

HUR HURRRRR HI EVERYONE DID U MISS ME!!!! this chapter was like inspired by another story called skater boys so uM yeah. haiz I'm so so sorry I was supposed to updat yesterday but I have like thrEe projects due next week so I've been working my ass off :(((
so I'll be doing an angst jigyu next so wATCH OUT ;) I'll try and update whenever I finish but I don't wanna do a rushed chapter and have it be some cheap ass quality I mean I'm bEst quality unlike my username .-. smart. ITS SEUNGKWANS BIRTHDAY IN MY COUNTRY AND ITS LIKE 1 AM BUT YAY LUV BOOYONCE and yes I keep updated on how many reads I get I'm super stalkerish 🌚🌚🌚😚 OK I LOVE YALL TQ SO MUCH FOR LIKE 2.66k READS! 💓💓💓

*