여덟 (jigyu) part 1

<Mingyu>

-more vulgarities than usual U HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!-

Being woken up by his stupid room mate was terrible. That was the first thought that passed through his brain.

If it wasn't cold water being poured on him, it was putting make up on his face. It's not his fault that he's a deep sleeper!

"Damn it Mar! How many times do I need to remind you to wake me up NORMALLY? Plus it's a Saturday. AND ITS ONLY ELEVEN! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WAKING ME UP?"

"Well good morning to you too asshole. You can repeat yourself however many times you want. It's not happening. Ever. You better get up! It's an important day!"

"Wha--"

Mar just skipped out of my room.

Freakin bitch.

He dragged his feet to the bathroom after Mar had stopped annoying him.

He and Mar had been friends for as long as he could remember. Their mother were best friends and apparently wanted them to get married after they graduated from university.

Yuck.

They kinda had a more love hate relationship more than anything so...

"HURRY YOUR STUPID ASS UP! IF NOT WE MIGHT BE LATE AND IF WE ARE I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU ALRIGHT!"

"God Mar what in Jesus' name are you talking about?"

Screeching from the other room, she said, "EXCUSE YOU? YOU MEAN YOU DONT REMEMBER WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ACCOMPANY ME TO TODAY? YOU SON OF A BITCH! THIS COULD BE THE BIGGEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!"

Thinking back, he did remember Mar saying something about meeting someone... oh.

Oh... Mingyu was supposed to follow Mar to a concert. Joy. Note the sarcasm. and even better, they were meeting them after the concert because she had purchased VIP tickets. Yay.

"Oh yeah. That um... wait who are we seeing again?"

"You're such an idiot Kim Mingyu. We're seeing seventeen! My favorite band in the WHOLE world!"

"Jeez I get it. what time does the concert start?"

"At 4," she replied as Mingyu made his way into the the kitchen.

"4? Then why didn't you just wake me up later?"

"Because, we're going to this new place to eat lunch in Seoul. And it's gonna take us about two hours just to bus all the way down. (ok idk all the different parts of Korea so I'm just gonna)

This was gonna suck. He was gonna die of boredom today.

As soon as they got onto the bus taking them to Seoul, Mingyu pulled out his earphones and started listening to music, soon falling asleep.

He was jolted awake by a slap in the face.

"I swear to God the next time you do that I will kill you."

Mar just shrugged.

"You didn't wake up when I pinched you so I did the next best thing."