일곱 (hozi)

<Woozi>

It's been a week. One whole week since Jihoon talked to Hoshi.

It had been the most terrible 10080 minutes of his life.

And it's all his fault.

<flashback>

"Jihoonie!! Where do you wanna go for dinner tonight?"

"Um... I dunno... I guess you could pick."

"Then how about we go to this new pub that my friend told me about? I heard it serves great food!"

"Mmm ok."

On the way to the pub, they stayed in a comfortable silence, the bus shaking now and then with them laughing like maniacs when one of them whacked their head on something.

The pub was packed. From what Jihoon could see, the bottom from was for dancing and drinks while the top floor was for dining.

As they waited for a table, Jihoon thought about how lucky he was to have Soonyoung.

Hoshi always had his back, when he needed someone to talk to, when he would snap at everyone and yet Soonyoung would be there, all these things and more made Jihoon really appreciate him.

When they had gotten the table, Hoshi immediately started talking about his opinion from practice or the weather and even his pet chicken Coco.

"Um... I kinda need to use the bathroom so I'll continue helping you with choreogpraphy ideas when I get back ok?"

Hoshi replied with a grin accompanying his nod.

As Jihoon was walking back, he spotted another person standing next to Soonyoung.

Curious, Jihoon moved closer.

At Soonyoung's side stood a petty girl. Her purple tipped hair fell in waves and her black heels complimented her well fitted blue dress. Her makeup was absolutely flawless, and her eyeliner in a beautiful cat eye. Brown eyes twinkled underneath a pair of perfectly shaped brows.

So this was what jealousy felt like.

Instead of walking forward and introducing himself, he stood in a dark corner and watched. I mean, It's ok for him to watch his boyfriend. Why not? He had every right anyway.

The girl suddenly laughed at something Soonyoung had said. She placed her hand on his arm and tugged it.

They exchanged a few words before Soonyoung slowly got up and followed her down the stairs.

Gritting his teeth, Jihoon followed them.

The mysterious girl pulled Soonyoung onto the dance floor. She whispered something into his ear and he burst out laughing.

That was it. Jihoon lost it.

He stomped up to Soonyoung and slapped him across the face.

Time seemed to slow around them. The music faded out as the slap echoed around him. The emotions reflected on Soonyoung's face made Jihoon's blood boil.