4

H A R R Y

She looked at me with wide brown eyes and her mouth open. 'Please don't do this' She mouthed to me. I ignored her protest and began to talk, completely ignoring the fact that my friends would humiliate me for the rest of my life.

Just as I opened my mouth again to continue, I noticed a boy walk towards her, Callum. She diverted her eyes from me as a small smile appeared on her face. That was when anger and jealousy boiled inside of me.

He stole my idea and handed her a pink rose. She slightly gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was stealing her right before my very eyes. He knew the situation and he was douche enough to do that.

"Lay, Please." I begged quietly into the microphone. She turned to look at me but not with the same angry eyes as previously. Maybe it was because she had never seen me look this sympathetic. I was surprised as she handed Callum the rose and walked towards me. I jumped off the counter and met her halfway there.

"Don't go out with him..." I practically sighed. I hated how pathetic I sounded in front of her but I didn't have any other options right now. I needed her to at least forgive me. I just needed her back.

She scoffed at me and folded her arms across her chest. "What's your problem? I can't even have you as a friend and now you won't even let me go out with another guy?" She practically shouted in my face. Well, I wasn't expecting anything different, because she was completely right. I was being selfish.

"I know Lay, I'm selfish. I know I basically pushed you away for Isabelle, but I was just so naive and stupid to think I was into her." I explained, but I couldn't really tell if she believed me or not. "I don't know what else to do because I admit, seeing you with him makes me really pissed. I just...I like it when I can have you all to myself. Please, just don't go out with him."

She avoided eye contact with me, staring past me as if I wasn't there. I took my bottom lip in between my teeth as she finally turned back to look at me.

"Why shouldn't I. How can I possibly know you're not going to do the same thing again." She retorted. And once again, I was left speechless. Of all the times I could tell her how I really feel about her, I'm left speechless and I end up losing her again.

"Yeah exactly, you don't know that.

I sighed and rubbed my temple, wondering what to say or how to say it.
Just tell her Harry, tell her how you really feel. I remained in silent for a long period of time before I opened my mouth, only to close it again.

"I'm sorrry Lana." Was all I managed to say, and if I could beat myself up for saying that I would.

"I always knew there was something skeptical about you and thank the lord I've seen it now." She scoffed. With that last sentence, she turned her head around and walked away, joining Callum and her little sister.

Watching her receive the rose from him and seeing his arms wrapped around her waist gave me two strong emotions: Jealousy and Hatred.

Now this time I knew i had screwed it.

-----------

L A N A

Shopping around with Callum was extremely fun. He pulled out the most hideous jokes and tried on just about everything that caught his eye. El couldn't contain her laughter when he got on the performance stage and began to sing and dance into the microphone. He was extremely quirky, but he was also really funny. Afterwards, he drove us home and told me he would text me later before giving me a kiss on the cheek.