13

I woke up to the sound of Alex crying from Lauren's room. I looked across the room at my wall to see that the time read 1:12pm. I had been sleeping for the last 7 hours and surprisingly my mum didn't come in and complain that I was sleeping too much.

I changed out of my track pants and crop top into black denim shorts and a bulls shirt I had stolen from Harry ages ago. I didn't understand why he even had one cause he didn't even follow NBA.

I went downstairs to see everyone on the couch watching a movie. All heads turned to face, including dad who had previously been laughing at something on the screen.

"Look who's up." Matt, winked at me. He was the one who had opened the door when Harry and I were making out at the door. He pretended that he was shocked, but proceeded to let me know he 'didn't see anything'. Another factor as to why Matt was so cool and everyone loved having him around, even dad who didn't like him for the first 2 years he and Lauren were dating.

"I would have woken you up earlier but I figured you might be tired." Mum smiled, glancing back at the tv.

"Tired from staying out all night with the Styles kid probably sleeping around." Dad commented, the smile he had on his face completely eradicated.

"James, that's enough." My Mum said sternly, placing a hand on his knee. I scoffed at him and walked towards the door where my sneakers from last night were.

I turned back around to face him who was already looking at me. "I'm wearing Harry's shirt."

I watched as he scrunched his forehead in obvious annoyance and slight anger. I instantly regretted saying that, knowing I wasn't making the situation any better.

"I'm going for a walk." I stepped out of the house before anyone could say anything else. I was instantly greeted with a warm breeze and a direct hit from the sun, which made me realise how much I was actually going to miss summer for once.

I recognised every single house that I walked past, counting them down to Harry's. I wasn't going to go inside the house...I was just going to walk past it. Very slowly. Back and forth. In hopes that Harry or Gemma see me, not Anne. I knew deep down she was mad at me and I didn't want to make it worse.

When I finally reached the beginning of his house, I noticed a small grey car parked in his driveway, but I just assumed it was Gemma's friend or something. I noticed the blinds of the house were open, and I prayed it was Harry inside that room. That living room window was quite large and you could see just about everything in its path, including little details such as floral skirting on the wall.

A smile spread along my lips when I saw Harry's shirtless figure approach my viewpoint. He clearly couldn't see me because he hadn't turned around. However what really caught my eye was none other than Queen Isabella who followed closely behind him. He turned around and said some things I couldn't make out. He stepped closer to her and I nearly lost my breath when he leaned over and kissed her.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Yet my brain was screaming at me for being so stupid and naive. I should have known he hadn't changed, I should have known he would go right back to her.

I stood frozen in my spot, unsure of what to do. My head was spinning and I honestly felt like shit then and there.
I found myself making eye contact with Harry who's eyes widened and he dashed for the door. He came out swinging the front door open but before he could even have the chance to approach me, I turned around and dashed for home.

"Lana!"

"Lana!" He called out to me but his voice was soon fading as I got further and further away. I felt warm tears streak past my cheeks but I didn't have the energy to wipe them away. I finally slowed as my house came into view. My breathing was uneven and beads of sweat were beginning to from on my forehead. The lump in my throat built up even more and I felt like bawling my eyes out.