9

I woke up to the sound of a figure snoring beside me. It wasn't loud but the fact that it was snoring right by my ear is what caused me to wake up. I scanned the room but realised I couldn't see a thing in this darkness. I pulled the stray arm that was lying above my stomach and stood up, switching the light on that was near the door. I sighed as I realised it was just Harry and I probably had fallen asleep in his car last night.

Glancing at the clock that was hung up above his bed, it read 3:56. Judging on how dark it was outside, it was clear that it was still in the AM. I groggily made my way to the toilet and did my business. But as I was pulling my underwear up, I realised I wasn't in the clothes I fell asleep in. Instead, I was wearing Harry's sweatshirt that just covered my butt.

So he changed me.

After having a mental fight in my head for allowing him to change me, I switched off the light, went back into his bed and laid my head down. I felt Harry turn around, his face now probably facing mine.

"I think...I thin-"

I furrowed my eyebrows as Harry was talking in his sleep. I turned my body around to face him, although I couldn't see him.

"You think what?" I whispered, placing an arm under my head.

"Mnmmnn," he muttered. "I th...think I love...you," he breathed out. I widened my eyes, confused as to who he could possibly be thinking of. I would definitely taunt him if he were having a wet dream.

I couldn't control the part of me that kind of wished he was talking about me, but the other part of me knew he wasn't.

"You love who Harry?" I whispered, focusing on his face which was just starting to become a little clearer.

"Hmm...I l-love you...Isabella?" he muttered. My heart shattered at the name of Blondie. Of course he would. They had been together for so long, even after she cheated on him.

How could I ever think he actually did like me, even though he told me before. Maybe last night's scene was what really triggered my inner most deepest feelings for Harry. The way his long fingers entwined with mine and how his arms wrapped around my waist and hung just above my hips. Even when we were in the car- squishing up against each other so no heat would escape- was kind of an eye opener for me. For the 12 years I had known Harry, I had never seen him so sensitive with me. It was as if he was afraid to break me or he was afraid I would break him.

But here was, confessing his love to Blondie in his sleep. What else did I expect?

It was silent as I was left with my feelings that were taunting me for ever thinking Harry could like me.

Just silence.

"N-no, I'm not t-talking to you Isab-belle...leave me a-lone. I l-ove Lana."

I nearly chocked at the words that escaped his lips. Never would I have thought he would say that, no matter how much I probably wanted him to say it. It was so overwhelming I didn't even notice him entangle his legs with mine. I almost squealed at the sudden contact of his hand accidentally clasping into my left breast. I pulled his hand off and put it by his side, turning around before he did anything else.

I couldn't stop smiling, even if he said it in his sleep, he still said it. Maybe he was one of those people that spoke the truth when they were drunk...only he wasn't drunk. Or maybe it was just accidentally.

I shook the thoughts away and sighed, closing my eyes and drifting back to sleep before drama occurred tomorrow morning.

------------
I know it's super short but it's also super late and I have an exam tomorrow. Next chapter I will make it up to you.

Let me know what you think is going to happen when they wake up? Bet you won't be expecting it.

-Michelle