10

I woke up to an irritation to my eyes. It wasn't like pain or physical irritation, it was a burning sensation. I opened my eyes and met with those of very vibrant green ones. I groaned and closed my eyes again, digging my face more into the hard pillow.

"Hard isn't it? I work out you know," he chuckled, causing his body to vibrate under my head. I slapped his chest to keep him quiet but obviously didn't work as he continued to laugh at his own pathetic cockiness.

"Shut up Harry," I groaned, attempting to fall back asleep. I was soon drifting off again into the world of slumber but after what felt like 2 minutes, I was awake again.

I looked up at Harry who had his phone in his hands, scanning through his feed. I sighed and lifted my head off his chest to sit properly. He put his phone down beside the bed and leaned back into the pillow. A loud yawn escaped from my lips but right now I didn't care, I was mentally and physically exhausted.

"Morning beautiful," he smiled. I looked down at him and rolled my eyes out of a habit, finding a small smile making its way across my face. I stretched my arms out in front of me and looked at the full length mirror on his wardrobe. My eyes nearly buldged out of their sockets at the reflection of me. Under my eyes were swollen, my lips were very bright pink and my hair was a rightful mess.

"How can you call me beautiful when I look like this," I scoffed, laughing at myself. It's not like he had never seen me like this, but this one it was 100 times worse than he had ever.

"You always look beautiful." I cocked my head at him who didn't hold a cheeky grin like he always did, this time he kept a serious expression. I couldn't contain the blush that crept up to my cheeks so I covered them with my hair. "What do you want for breakf- lunch?" He asked as he realised it was no longer morning. In fact, it was beyond past noon.

I shrugged my shoulders at his question and stood up quickly to prevent my legs from dying. I noticed Harry's eyes were focused on something on my legs, so I looked down only to realise that the shirt wasn't even covering my legs. It only just covered my underwear.

"What the heck Harry?" I growled, digging myself back into the bed to prevent even more embarrassment. He didn't even look fazed, he simply shrugged his shoulders and focused his attention back to my eyes.

"Keep in mind that I saw you with less clothing last night," he winked. I fake gagged at him and got back under his black blankets, pulling them above my chest. "You snore by the way,"

"And you talk in your sleep," I retorted, but widened my eyes when I realised what I had said. I wasn't exactly planning to let him know that he had said he loved me in his sleep.

"Yeah?" He smirked, placing his head on his elbow to look at me. "What did I say?"

I gulped loudly and searched for an excuse. What could I possibly say that wouldn't sound like I'm lying because he always knows when I'm lying.

"Uh..don-" I started but sighed in relief when the door creaked open. I looked to the person who happened to Gemma, but she didn't exactly look pleased to see us.

"Lana, you should probably go home and explain to your parents why you never came home. And Harry, mum's pissed." She explained before exiting out. I groaned as I thought of what possible punishments my parents would give me. First of all, my mum would most probably ground me for atleast a week which I could handle but my dad? He would say 2 weeks with no electronics and No friends. And then if I were to tell him I slept in the same bed as Harry...then I'd never be allowed to see him again.

It was okay up until we were about 10. We used to always sleep in the same bed during sleepovers but one day my dad just utterly refused and forced Harry to sleep on the floor.