The move?! (9)

Okay this song has nothing to do with this chapter but I just love it so much, I had to leave it for you guys.

It's friday the 13!! Who's scared? lol. Anyways this chapter is not scary at all.\

Enjoy I hope :)

*******************

As I stuffed my clothes in my bag, I grumbled to myself about how crazy this was. I went under my bed for my box and unpacked evrything from out there and into my bag. All my drawings and drawing books. Drawing a secret talent of mine, Its how I express myself. It's also a way to relieve my stress. No one knows about it, and the first person I want to show them to is my baby when he or she is born.

I dance too, but everyone knows that.

I looked around my room and there was nothing else left to pack. All I had to do was find a way to tell ysmine and zenoviah that I was leaving. I sat on the bed and scrolled through my contacts to call yasmine, but then there was a knock on the door. I turned to see the same young guy from earlier standing there.

"Sorry to bother you, but mariano sent me for your bags." He said.

"Thanks but I can mangae." I said.

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised " There is no way I'm letting a lady carry her own bags, especially not a pregnant lady." He said walking towards my bags, picking them up with ease,

I smiled at how nice he was, why couldn't mariano be so nice. I thought to myself.

"Would you like me to take you down too?" He said with a smile, realising that I wasn't moving.

"No thanks, but thanks for the offer." I said giving a gentle smile back.

He nodded and left with the bags. I let out a sigh as I called yas' phone. There was no answer. I tried zen's phone, but there was also no answer.

I got up and slowly walked downstairs.

I walked through the door and was heading to the van when I heard someone screaming my name. I whipped my head around to see yas and zen running towards me.

When they reached me they pulled me into slight hugs.

"You weren't gonna leave without saying goodbye were you?" Yas spoke trying to hold back her tears with a small smile.

"No, ofcourse not, how did you know I was leaving?" I asked wiping away my tears with the back of my hand.

"Mariano called us." Zen said putting a hand to her mouth.

"What?" I asked. Yas nodded before speaking "He said that if you left without seeing us it would hurt you, so he told us to come home before you left."Hearing this made the tears I tried so hard to hold fall from my eyes.

"We're gonna miss you Issy." They both hugged me.

After our little hugging/ crying session ended, I waved goodbye to them and went into the van.

****************

"Isabella." Someone called. "Isabella." this time I felt someone shake me. I blinked my eyes open realising that I had fallen asleep for the whole ride.

"Hmm?"

"Where here." Said an unfamiliar voice.

"Okay." I got out of the van and walked to the door.

It opened revealing a woman who looked like she was in her mid 50's.

"Hello Isabella I'm molly, I'll be your PA ,if there's anything you need don't hesitate to ask." She gave me a warm smile.