The first attack?! (15)

Hey guys, here is the update. Enjoy.

******************

1 month later

"What's going on?" I asked Mariano as he pulled to a part of the club I've never seen before. He stopped at a big steel door and punched in a code. The door creaked open and revealed a room filled with women and some children. All the girls were hugging each other and weeping.

"Stay in here, and don't leave." Mariano said kissing me on the lips then closing the door and leaving me with the crying people.

"What's going on?" I asked the only woman who wasn't crying or freaking out.

"We're being attacked." She said.

"By who?" I was beginning to freak out too, what if mariano gets hurt?

She shrugged. " Niccoli brought me in here and told me to stay. All he said was that we were being attacked."

I began to panic, I can't stay in here while mariano is out there, What if something happens to him.

"Is there a way we can open the door." I asked. She looked oddly calm based on what is happening.

She shook her head.

I sat on the floor held my head in my hands.

~~MARIANO'S P.O.V~~

The sound of gun shots filled the building. Every man was scattered all over the building. I walked down the passage holding a machine gun in my hand as I stepped over dead bodies.

I heard men approaching and I hid behind a wall holding the gun ready to fire.

"There's no one here." I heard a deep husky voice say.

"They have to be here somewhere."

I walked out from behind the wall and stood there looking at there backs. "Looking for someone?" I asked.

They both whipped around and were now facing me. A smirk was plastered on their faces.

"Well, if it Isn't Mariano Adalardi. I've heard alot about you and might I say it would be my pleasure to kill you." The one with brown hair spoke holding up his gun and wasting no time in pulling the trigger.

I quickly arched my back so that the bullet passed over my chest and face. The bullets kept coming and I kept dodging them. I fired the gun twice and hit the brown haired one in the head, blood flew everywhere catching me in my face in the process. He fell to the floor limp and lifeless. That set the blond one off guard for about 3 seconds, enough time for me to kill him too. I fired the gun once with my right hand and watched as the blood splattered all over the walls and my clothes. I smiled at their dead bodies and walked over them.

I entered another passage and saw niccoli standing over a dead body looking at something. I walked over to him and saw what he was looking at. Something was written on the dead guys chest, It was carved into his chest. I felt my heart stop at what was written on it.

'Jessica.' The name was carved into the guy's chest.

RIVERO'S P.O.V

I'm going to get my revenge on those mafia men, especially mariano. He thinks he can just kill my wife and my unborn child and get away with it. 

Jessica was the love of my life and she was pregnant. He killed her, he killed her. 

So I'm gonna kill his precious little Isabella and his unborn child. See how he likes the pain of losing the most important people in his life.