Reunited?! (23)

Ya'll haters corny with that illuminati mess.
Yes Bey tell em.

I just might be a black bill gates in the making.

Enjoy the song by Beyonce, my absolute favourite artiste of all time.

Oh and I changed the man's name from Devin to Jake, just saying.

Enjoy the chapter.

___________________

___Issy's P.O.V___

"Greg."

"What?"

"Please let me go." I said the tears were starting to build up in my eyes.

"Don't cry, Issy." 

"Why shouldn't I? I trusted you." I shouted.

"This was not how this was suppose to happen." He said.

"What the f*ck do you mean by that? you were planning to kidnap me before?" I asked.

He sighed but he didn't reply.

"Is that why you came back? this was your plan all along?" My voice raised gradually.

"Greg, shut her up or I will." The man beside me spoke.

"Issy, be quiet." Greg said.

"Don't tell me to be quiet. You f*cking asshole." I said.

"Shut the f*ck up or I'll shoot you." The man beside me shouted.

I don't know why, but I wasn't afraid of him. He seemed like a man filled with empty threats.

"You won't shoot me." I said.

"Oh really? why not?" He said through clenched teeth.

"Because I'm pregnant and I don't think you are that heartless, to kill a fetus." I said.

"You wanna bet?" 

If I've learned anything during my life, it's that when someone says 'you wanna bet' it means that they are capable of doing whatever it is that you said they couldn't do. I was not gonna take that chance with my child.

"No." I said leaning back into the seat and getting quiet.

___Gabby's P.O.V___

I'm pretty sure I'm going insane from being locked up in here. I sat on the bed looking around the room. I've found myself doing that a lot, just sitting and staring. I heard men talking and I went to the door to listen to what they were saying.

"We got the sister, they are on their way with her."

"Great."

I moved from the door slowly stepping backwards. They have the sister. Do they have Issy? Oh my lord. This can't be happening. The door opened and Jake walked in and closed the door.

"Hey there Gabrielle." He siad.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I'm going to take you for a walk." He said.

I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow. "I'm not a dog." 

"I didn't say you were a dog."

" 'I'm going to take you for a walk' is something you say to a dog." He rolled his eyes then turned on his heel and started towards the door. He stopped with his hand on the handle, "Are you coming or not?" He asked.

I straightened myself up in thought. I really want to get out of here, if it's even just for 5 minutes. I could try to run away when he wasn't looking. It was far fetched but it was my only chance.