Greg?! (22)

This is the sh*t. The base line, the beat, the singing, everything is just on point.

________________________________

Do you ever have that feeling like someone is watching you? Like they are just sitting down staring at you? Well, that's the feeling I'm having now.

I turned my head on the pillow and opened my eyes. I sqinted my eyes to adjust to the light and rubbed them. I looked around the room and saw Mariano sitting in the chair watching me. To say it was creepy would be an understatement. I furrowed my eyebrows in question.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He looked down at himself for a second then looked back to me. "I believe I'm sitting."

"Haha, very funny," I rolled my eyes, "I meant why are you watching me sleep?"

He shrugged, "I've never noticed before how interesting you look when you're asleep."

"Well, Edward, Is that a nice way of saying I look bad when I sleep?"

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Edward?"

"Yup." I said pulling the sheets away from me.

"Why'd you call me Edward?"

"Edward is the vampire from twilight, he, just like you, told Bella that he finds the way she sleeps interesting."

"Twilight? Isn't that when the sun is below the horizon?" He asked.

My eyes widened in complete shock, "You've never seen twilight?"

"Yes."

"I mean the movie."

"Oh, in that case, no."

"You must've at least seen one movie from the saga."

"No, none, not one."

"I'm gonna make you watch them, not now though. That's a promise." I said walking to the bathroom.

_______________________

The ringing of my phone brought me out of my daze. I looked down at it as it vibrated on the table. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Issy, it's Greg can I see you?"

"Greg? I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not Issy? I haven't seen you in so long." He said.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I didn't answer him, I heard his heavy breathing through the phone.

"I have- I have to tell you something." He sounded weird, he didn't sound like himself.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Can we meet."

"Greg, I-I don't think tha-" He cut me off mid way, "Please, Issy." He begged.

'What do I have to lose?' I thought to myself.

"Okay, sure. Where do you wanna meet?" I asked.

"Can I come to your house?" He asked.

"No." I said almost immediately.

"Okay, can we meet at the ice-cream parlour on Dunn's street?" He asked.

"But that's amlost two and half hours from here."

"I didn't know, where are you staying?" He asked.

"I can't tell you that."

"Fine, we'll meet at the ice-cream parlour." He said before hanging up.