Three months pregnant?! (5)

YASMINE UP TOP (YAS)

For the past month and weeks mariano has been around alot. Today was my first doctors appointment. Mariano was there ofcourse. I have my next appointment in 3 weeks. I got my ultrasound too, Seeing the little angel inside me made me cry. The nurse said that I won't be able to know the sex for another month or so. I plan on buying unisex coloured clothing like yellow,red and purple, you know those kind of stuff.

I lay in my bed looking at the ceiling wondering what the sex is gonna be.

The sound of the door bell brought me back to reality as I walked out of my room, down the stairs and to the door.
I drew away the little curtain like thing and looked through the glass in the door to see who it was. There was no one there. I turned to walk away but the bell rang again. This time I opened the door and looked out, I saw no one until I felt little arms wrap around my legs. I looked down at my short baby cousin.

"Issy." His soft voice said as he was still roping my legs.

" Are you here alone ty?" I asked.

" No, daddy is hiding." He let go of my foot and pointed to a bush where I could clearly see my uncle's body pushing out.

I wanted to laugh but I kept my composure and walked to the bush with Tyrese in my arms.

"I wonder why uncle Ron would let ty come here alone? After all he's just four years old." I said playing along with my uncle's antics." I guess I'll just call aunt Karyn and tell her." I finished then began to slowly walk away.

"No, I'm here,I'm here." He said jumping from behind he bush in a hurry. That always works on uncle Ron, he was really afraid of aunt Karyn when it came to Tyrese and his safety.

Ty and I began laughing at my silly uncle.

" Come on in Ron." I said walking ahead into the house.

"So, not that I don't love your company uncle but what are you doing here?" I asked as we sat in the kitchen.

He let out a deep chuckle and sipped on his water before saying " your mom told me the great news. I can't believe my little monster is gonna be a momma monster." He said pinching my cheeks playfully. As you can probably tell, my uncle is a rather weird soul, but I love him for it. When I was younger he would always call me his little monster, for what reason? I have no clue.

" yeah, me neither. " I said running a hand through my ombre hair.

" Who's the father? Is he good to you? Does he treat you like the princess you are? Tell me now isabella, am I gonna have to kill a man?" My uncle bumbarded me with questions.

For my sake I wish he would kill mariano but for my baby's sake I think he should let him live, atleast until the baby is 10. Nah I'm just kidding.
"No Ron you don't have to kill anyone." I said with a giggle.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure."

We both laughed as Tyrese entered the kitchen holding a phone in his hands. "Daddy, mommy said you should call her."

" give me my phone." Ron said to him. Ron read the message that was sent then said" I gotta get going monster I'll see you soon." Said Ron.

€€€£÷****

"Are you ready?" Mari asked on the other end of the line.

"Yeah." I answered him. Today we are going shopping for baby stuff, I know it's a bit too early but Mariano is always busy so he rearly has time to do this stuff, he only makes time to come to my doctor's appointments. So we are doing it from early.

" I'll be there in 5 minutes." He said before hanging up.

I grabbed my handbag and headed downstairs to wait on mariano.

As I sat in the living room watching keeping up with the Kardashians the door bell rang. I got up and went to the door, and opened it, there stood mariano. I gave him a warm smile and grabbed my bag and headed out.

The drive to the store was quiet and not a comfortable silence but rather an intense one.I wanted to break the ice and I knew the only way to do that was to be my usual weird self.

"You wanna hear a joke?" I asked turning my head to look at him.

"I know I'm gonna regret this." He muttered to himself, his accent as sexy as ever. "Yes." He said.

A smile spread across my face as I opened my mouth and got ready to quote the joke I heard on the smurfs.

I cleared my throat. "What do you get when you cross a smurf and a cow?" I asked cracking up on the inside remembering the first time I heard this joke.

He turned his head to look at me with an eyebrow raised. Then he crinkled his face as if trying to think of an answer.

He turned his attention back to the road then sighed and said "I don't know."

"You get....." I paused for dramatic effect before continuing. "Blue cheese." I said then I began dying from laughter.

I looked over at Mariano and his face was as straight as an arrow.

When my laughter died down and I regained my composure I asked him "do you get it?"

" Yeah." He said.

"Then why aren't you laughing?" I asked.

"Because it's not funny." He said quite bluntly.

"You're right it's not funny.....it's hilarious." I said starting with my fits of laughter again.

"It's not funny isabella." He said parking the car in the parking lot.

"Like you could come up with a better joke." I said.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

"Yes." I said getting comfortable in the car seat.

" Okay, what do you call a paper that flies?" He asked looking at me.

"Hmm? A paper that flies?" I asked myself trying to find the answer.

" I don't know, what do you call it?" I asked.

"A flier." He said before he busted out into laughter.

I wanted to laugh, not because the joke was funny but because of how mariano looked.

I couldn't help it I started to laugh.

"I really hope our baby doesn't come with your sense of humour." I said still laughing.

"That would be one funny child." He said.

" I'm sure."I said getting out of the car.

*********

Thanks for reading.
If u have anything u would like to say please comment,I won't bite, well atleast not through the phone.

Byeeee:)