The mafia?! (12)

This is also one of my favourite songs, I've been in love with it since I heard it.

I'm posting all my fav JB songs first. Which, really is every song on the purpose album.

Here's the chapter, enjoy.

I hit 1k reads, yaaaaaay. Thank u guys.

**********************

I pulled yasmine into a hug. What was she doing here?

"I've missed you." She said while we were still hugging.

"I've missed you too and zen, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came here with dad." She said.

"You knew about this place?" I asked.

"Yeah my dad owns it, well atleast for now." She spoke.

"what is this place? and what do you mean by for now?"

"To be honest, it's practically a place for prostitutes." She said honestly.

I almost choked on my saliva. "A place for prostitiutes?"

"Yeah, these girls you see around the place get paid to give the men who work here pleasure, mostly because the men don't want a serious relationship. They just want to f*ck around with girls without commitment."

Is that what mariano does here? Does he f*ck around with all the whores while he's here? Just thinking about it make me furious.

Then, a thought came to me. "Wait, so you knew mariano before?" I asked.

She looked down at her feet, I could see that she was hiding something.

"Yes." She said.

"So, why did you pretend like you didn't?" I asked her.

She looked everywhere but at me and I could see that she was hesitant about telling me.

"My father had me sworn to secrecy." She said. "It's against the rules to tell people about any of the members. I agreed to the omerta, so I couldn't speak of anything with you, and I knew that if I told you that I knew him, you would've asked me from where and I didn't want to lie to you."

I let out a frustrated sigh. "What is omerta?"

"It's a code of silence, when you swear to not tell anyone especially the police about the activity that goes on with these people."

These are the girls who aren't safe. This is the club. That answeres two of my questions. But what is the mess and who are the people causing it.

I know what this is but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

"Where is mariano?" I asked.

"Him, my father and niccoli are in a meeting with the men." She said.

As I stood there I was trying to figure out if I had anymore questions to ask.

"Let's go to the lounge." She said holding my hand and leading me to the lounge. We walked through and open passage and into a room with red and black couches and a big flat screen TV. There is a door in the far right corner that is opened and reveals a bathroom. There is a big glass centre table in the middle of the couches and a table with food on it.

We sat in one of the black couches. "Do you know anything about the people who escaped in italy?" I asked.

"I can't tell you any information until you agree to the omerta." She said looking a bit disappointed.