Unexpected?! (28)

**Recap**

"You all look surprised." He began, "Have I not mentioned to you that I have a twin brother?" His question was directed to Mariano. Hs smile was too big for my liking.

"No you haven't, although that wouldv'e been useful information."

*****************************

Rivero stood there with a smile as big as the world. Mariano looked really pissed at this point. This was a surprise, a definite surprise, and not the good ones, like finding out as a kid that you were getting a barbie for your birthday, no, not that surprise, more like the finding out that your father killed your mother surprise.

"Has your brother been in your place all this time?" I asked.

"No, ofcourse not, I made him take my place when I saw you guys on the security cameras. Pretty clever right? Oh, and by the way, I didn't appreciate you killing my guard, but I guess we can let that slide."

His smile grew, if that was even possible.

"Sit down Mariano." He spoke.

Mariano clenched his fists at his sides and sat in the chair infront of the desk. 

"You too Gabrielle, it's not your turn yet." Gabrielle did as she was told.

He walked over to Mariano and took the gun from his grasp, throwing it on the floor a few feet away from where Gabrielle was sitting.

He grabbed me from behind an held me against his chest, he pulled a pocket knife from his pants and played with it around his fingers. "I really hope you haven't grown too attached to this baby." He said while he chuckled and held the knife to my belly.

"Don't worry, it'll be a slow painful death." He said.

Mariano put his hand behind him and swiftly pulled another gun from behind him, Rivero realized this and fired multiple shots at Mariano, hitting him in the chest. He fell to the floor as an ear slitting scream escaped from my mouth.

Gabrielle's eyes became wide and she looked terrified. 

"MARIANO, NO!" I screamed. 

"MARIANO." I screamed once again. Tears escaped my eyes as I began to tremble. I screamed his name multiple times, hping he would get up and say I'm okay. 

"MARIANO, GET UP!"

"MARIANO, BREATHE, PLEASE." I shouted as the tears now blurred my vision. I stared at his body, he wasn't moving, not even in the slightest.

"Oh shut up." Rivero said. "It's your turn." 

"No, please, no." I cried.

"You know, my Jessica wasn't begging for her life like this. Mainly because she didn't get the chance to. My baby didn't even take his first breath, but he died. I remember the look on her face when she was dying, that image will forever be etched in my mind. I didn't even have the time to save her. Everything moved so fast." His voice sounded broken, like he was about to break into tears. 

"I'm s-s-sorry t-that happened t-to you." I stuttered while breathing heavily. 

"Shut up, you're not sorry." He shouted. " You don't know what it's like to lose a child and someone you love. I dedicated my life to making her happy, well, some portions of it. You know I was going to ask her to marry me. I didn't even get to see her walk down the isle, with our son sitting in the front row and clapping his little hands. God, I miss her." He was crying now. 

Rivero is a sick, twisted man who tried to kill me, my sister and my baby and killed my boyfriend. But, he's hurting, he's missing his Jessica and his son. He was planning to marry her and then she died, or more specific, was killed, I can't even begin to imagine how he feels. 

He released me from his grip and dropped the knife to the floor, then he walked over to where the gun was and picked it up. He turned the safety off and turned to gun towards me.

___Gabrielle's P.O.V___

I sat and listened to Rivero's whole speech about his baby and his girlfriend. I kinda feel bad for him. 

He released Issy from his grip and walked over to the gun and picked it up. I watched him in fear as he removed the safety and pointed it at Issy.

It was then I heard low growls coming from Mariano as he opened his eyes. He ripped his shirt open revealing a bullet proof vest, he took deep breaths and slowly stood up. There were so many bullets lodged into the vest that it looked like a pattern. If he wasn't wearing that vest he would've died, no doubt about it. Rivero quickly turned his attention to Mariano and pointed the gun at him. Tears were still running down his face, as he turned the gun on himself, pointing it to his head.

"I love you Jessica." He said then there was a loud bang, Rivero fell to floor and the gun dropped from his hand. Blood began to ooze out of the hole in his head.

___Issy's P.P.V___

I stood there paralysed for about half a second. I turned to face Mariano as he took the vest off. 

"Mariano."I smiled as I ran to him. He held me in his arms and even though I was in a room with blood and dead boies and guns, I felt safe.

"I'm so happy you're okay." I said while tears ran down my face. 

"I'm breathing baby, I'm breathing for you." He said into my hair.

He released me a little and wiped my tears with tha pad of his thumb. I turned to face my sister and she ran to me and embraced me.

"I love you Issy." She said.

"I love you too."

*************************

This was sooo crappy, I can't even........

How are all of you???

*Insert smile emoji here*

okay, bye.