Hello i'm Dr. Reed

April 16. 7:45

"Dr Reed... Dr Reed. E.R call, box number 5" The speaker called and from the front door of the ER came Alex Reed.

...........

Pain. all i could feel was pain, it was from all my body and i could see a lot of people trying to keep me awake, what they didn't know was i already was out.

"Miss" a voice called, "Miss please open your eyes, open them and try to listen to my voice" such a nice voice, it was deep and soothing. Masculine only it made me more sleepy, if only he knew that.

"Amelia! amelia..." my mom? what is she doing here?

"no Ma'am please stay outside i need to do this procedure alone, carmen please calm her down, get the lady and the gentleman out" That voice, if only the person that owned it would calm down himself.

"1...2...3" that was the last i remember.

...............

-My throat feels like the sahara, or worse. where am i ? God i need to take my meds more seriously this is affecting my system.-

i tried to open my eyes and all i saw was light, white surgical light, so white it hurt my sight.

"amelia..?" a soft whisper and i immediately recognized it. My mom.

"mom?" i said and my eyes adjusted just in time to see her take a breath and start to panic, calling Dad by his name and the doctors.

"god amelia i was so worried." he kissed my forehead and i felt in home, peace. i remembered why i was here and i almost went back to sleep, -the night- i thought. -the fight-.

"mom, i'm so sorry" i said and tears went down my cheeks.

"don't, darling don't be it wasn't your fault." she answered and like a flash back it all came to me.

.............

"Amelia, come!" lights, different colors and a man i didn't recognize was gripping my arm really tight, i felt funny, like i was high, considering i've never been on drugs this was all too new for me and a little voice in my head told me i just made a huge mistake , taking a glass that wasn't mine in a downtown club.

The man kept calling my name and dragging me throw the crowd, poeple were dancing, laughing and kissing, all having a good time, and me? this man had me drugged and i could not mutter a single thing, my body felt weird like when i'm with a high fever and just limb.

Suddenly the loud music was muffled and i was in a tiny room as dark as tunnel with only a tiny window, i knew i was conscious but for some reason my body was like disconnected from my mind, i was not me and it suddenly felt heavier. Dropping to the floor got my eyes closed and my breathing ragged. i felt awful, if i could die right now i would i don't mind.

"get up you bi*ch. You think that this pretty little face is safe in this club huh?" the man had awful breath and his hand was gripping my jaw making my face scrunch up and i didn't understand what did i do to him.

"pretty little girls like you go out feeling like the are on top of the world huh? like you have everything, you daddy's little bi*tch, i'm going to rape ya' and i'm gonna enjoy that" he said and panic started to rose, i tried to gather all the power left and stand up, but once i did, he punched me in the gut leaving me without air. Gasping and calling for help i tried to get out but obviously he wouldn't have that and punched me right in my face.

"you f*cking bi*ch, come to daddy" he gripped me hard and closed his mouth on my neck and bit hard.

i just yelled some more and tried to connect my mind to my body to struggle but i couldn't i just could cry from frustration and anger. This man would not take my body, my first time.