Start Right Over

***FEEL FREE TO VOTE OR EVEN BETTER LEAVE A COMMENT, I LIKE GETTING FEEDBACK ;)

It's funy how life suddenly surprises you, with another turn.

That morning i felt giddy and filled with new energy, so after eating breakfast i went out to buy some flowers for the house and a few gardening utensils, i wanted to keep doing the job my mother started with the garden, not that it needed my help, it have all sort of flowers and such, but after Dr.Dawson's advise i had to keep my mind occupied in anything but that night.

"Miss that would be $70, would you like box for them?" After the cashier packed my scissors, my flowers seed's, gardening shoes etc. i went to my car to put them out and the first thing that caught my eye in that moment was an ice cream shop. Giving into my craving i walked the street.

One moment i was happy, the sun was shining and that other, i was in front of a car with my heart almost jumping out my chest. I felt everything, from the crush against my side and the closed eye hit against the hard pavement. After some shouting my ears made this funny beeping sound and i blacked out.

All the time i was thinking how cold i felt, even unconscious, i was at the same time aware of was happened, sometimes my eyes were forcefully opened and i saw light, blinding me but not doing anything to respond, i couldn't, i was totally out.

"miss, please, stay with us, move your eyes to respond" a male voice said almost shouting, and i internally winced at the loud sound. Somewhere in between feeling people around me and movement against me, i was slowly drifting to an endless dream.

Suddenly i was at my uncle's house. Benny had a nice home, it was decorated with art sculptures and paintings, he had a huge library and books were scattered around the house, suddenly i saw him, sitting on a chair reading an old looking book, i got close to him and whispered, don't knowing why, but after realizing he couldn't hear me i went behind him and read the letter on the book.

It was filled with a nice delicate calligraphy, and in that exact moment i knew it was Aunt Maria's journal.

The garden was as beautiful as ever, i wanted to be there forever.

My dear uncle had tears in his eyes and was reading in a soft voice the page he was on, it had a little flower on the side and from were it was written, Aunt Maria had the most wonderful Garden, filled with exotic plants and flowers, she loved her little sanctuary like she called it.

I felt heavier suddenly and started to panic at the filling of being lifted almost. With a strange sensation i closed my eyes hard and tried to stay there.

"open the signals! Fuck Monica do i have to repeat myself, we are not over yet!"

"signals opened"

"at My count understood! 1.2.3"

"come on Amelia, come on'. again. at my count on 1.2 3"

That voice, everything was bright and white... but that maculine deep, baritone voice. It was like the power i needed to put my feet on the ground, all this experience was giving me a mild headache and a weird sensation that i was in another world, like i wasn't even in my own body.

"she came back, we have a beat"

i smiled inwardly at the sighs, and the claps around the room as i felt a pair of lips on my forehead, It was him i knew.

"good job everyone, but the work isn't over" Alex Reed said.

..............

"mom?" i called after my throat was calling for a bottle of water, if not a entire pool. this was becoming slightly familiar.