Move in-

At the hospital, everyone knew me, i don't know if it's the rumor spreading or something, but even the nurse staff asked about me and Alex, One even told me she had been with him a couple of years. They were all older than me and shared secret looks between them. Is age such a huge deal?, i asked the same question over and over in my head and even told Alex about it.

"Well, some people think that maturity and experience comes with the years, which is true if we only focus on that." He said as we ate lunch in his office, our hands together and very close to each other, He had a surgery right after.

"and what do i have to offer then..." i left it hanging partly because i didn't know the answer myself, and i wanted him to tell me. If i'm the inexperienced one...What did i have to offer him. Not sex obviously.

"Don't do that Amelia. You are far better than those women. They only think that because they talk about people they are better than them, but the truth is, you didn't even judge them, you came here with a question about Us, that's what i love about you. Your innocence and the fact that you don't judge. You live on facts and creation, you have creativity and a very smart mind. Besides i don't mind the fact that all of this comes in the form of a young, very beautiful girl." he said smirking and placing his hands around me, at the ring of his cellphone all the love in his eyes disappeared and was replaced with concern.

I left the office only to be at the clinic waiting with a coffee in my hands, he asked me to wait before we went to his place, i Just sat and read for a while, seeing people come and go from the rooms and all receptionists calling people and speaking to doctors.

The small café by one of the receptions had a window that overlooked the kids section, there, was a woman teaching some sort of song to small children, while they moved their hands and laughed.

I loved kids, and it was one of my goals in life, i do want a family, a big one with dogs running in the garden. But, i saw that so far away from the present.

Andrew, i don't know why my professor appeared in my mind in the least expected moments. He and his witty charm, his looks and very upfront personality, he made it clear from the begging that he wanted something from me, but what?...every time that i felt lonely or that Alex was changing...Andrew appeared, not only on my mind but in real life too.

Like the time i went to the cafeteria in my campus and he turned up, sitting on my table and actually talking with me, he was fun and made me smile, he complemented my works and asked me out, He was obsessed with the idea of getting to me while i was in a very serious relationship with Alex.

But the thing was, how long till the age difference will break us apart....

...................................

That night we arrived a little past 10, with me waiting almost 5 hours in the hospital.

"i'm very sorry baby, i thought it would take 2 to 3 hours not more than that, it was a small surgery" he said once he reached to me.

But i just said that i didn't mind while it was the first and only time, if i had to wait on him again i would go home instead.

"deal" i smiled and we started to cook dinner, he looked more relaxed and at ease, kissing me on my nose and caressing my cheek or hair every now and then. His hands were on me while the pasta was boiling and we kissed for some minutes, i really felt something for this man, he made me feel butterflies on my stomach and my hands to shake in anticipation.

"you are so beautiful. Come and sit with me" he said as we put our food on the plates,i once again was on his lap, we ate from the same plate and continued to flirt. The music was soft and romantic, as well as the house, with it's quiet environment and dimmed light.

"I'm Falling for you more and more each day" He murmured against my lips, my heart skyrocketing and beating so fast that i thought he could hear it.

"i am too" i said and kissed him deeply somehow this is how i imagined my time with him, being intimate and romantic, hopefully sincere and open, i wanted him.

But my thoughts stopped once i remembered my assignment, in this moments is when i realize Alex is not that influential on me, i want to do my best at school. Make my professors proud.

"Alex, i need to do some research for school." i told him getting up and getting my laptop on. There on a carpet was my inspiration and ideas, with all the tools i retouched them and started my presentation. All the work would come later once the project was accepted.

"Do you want some wine baby?" Alex asked from the kitchen and smiled one of his infamous smirks. i smiled at the idea and he brought a bottle and two glasses. Once he poured the wine we started chatting and me, doing some of the work, but Alex was slowly winning me over, his husky voice, his strong arms, and soft hands caressing me from time to time, all of this was an exquisite distraction.

"Do you think you could move in with me?"