Andrew Dunham

It was strange how comfortable i felt with him, i could smile, and laugh....Just be myself after all. I've been all my life trying to be someone that could satisfy everyone, and maybe this was what i needed. Alex.

Since is started dating every boy saw me as someone fragile, and by that assumption i was leaved to more serious relationships. Boys in school asked me on dates and two of them actually became boyfriends.

In college i was alone throw all first and second year, i dated and clubbed but all in a really 'not into them' way. Because i felt as if something was off. I needed someone intellectual, that could stimulate me, and at the same time, the artist's were getting kind of boring for me, everyone i their little selfish world, always trying to be more and more unique, not realized that they too fell into a new 'mainstream'.

Sometime i feel as if Alex is the first man to hold something new in me, Attraction, something more heated and less innocent as my previous relationships had been and developed.

I find him insanely handsome, sexy and charming, bit at the same time he has this suffered soul and close mind.

My heart is screaming yes and my mind is starting to get weary. I don't want to get hurt.

.........................

"ok, i'll prepare some food and then we can watch something" he said as we moved to the kitchen, were everything seemed spotless, he had an impeccable taste, for colors and design in a very manly way.

There we took our ingredients and started to prepare an Italian Risotto. Cutting vegetables and setting the table i couldn't stop my smile. He really was showing me how happy we were.

Cracking some jokes and playfully touching me.

"Come here" he said and placed his arms either side of my hips, he brought his face closer and kissed me. It was slow and sweet, while we smiled and laughed, every time we took air.

i felt dizzy and my knees were weak like in movies. My heart beat loudly and my eyes couldn't leave his even if my blush was starting to burn my face.

"i love how innocent you are, it kills me" His voice turned deep, and he gripped my skin giving it a firm squeeze. i jumped and he let go a rumbling laugh, as he kissed my neck giving it small and rapid kisses. Making me squirt and giggle.

All that had to be interrupted by the clock signalizing the risotto was ready. Alex pecked my lips and started to pour it into a glass bowl.

The table was ready and the dinner was delicious, we got there and sat beside each other. We talked about books, movies, music, family and art. He listened interested to everything i said and seemed relaxed and at ease.

This was the Alex Reed i adored. Because i was falling in love with him. Slowly and dangerously so.

High Hopes for us, that's what i want to see.