Very

"let's get some lunch, i'm sure you can come to the restaurant with us tonight." Dad said as the sun was setting and the nurse gave me permission to shower like a normal person.

After being changed in a pretty blue dress that came to my knees and some platform sandals that Azula had bought me, i got to the bathroom mirror and let myself have some alone time, i checked my face and smiled at the progress my wounds were making.

I looked good, i decided that a light make up would do for tonight. And with that, we walked to the elevator, my dad and mom seemed happy and excited that i could walk with just a little pain here and there, after all my ribs were really bruised up the first day i woke up.

Just as the doors were closing, my head lifted like a magnet and i met a pair of beautiful blue eyes.

My heart was running and i didn't know how to react, last night was fun, and somehow i felt that we flirted a bit. He was such a nice and intelligent man, not to mention undeniable handsome.

"amelia, earth to amelia." my dad shook my shoulder and like in movies my eyes adjusted to the reality and i snapped from my daydream state. Lately i've been on that land a lot.

"huh? i'm ok dad, where is it?" i whispered and took his hand to help my balance, with his help we arrived to a nice and cozy restaurant in the corner of the same street as the clinic, it was filled with candles and had a nice live band playing soft music. We got to the table and started chat, about anything and everything.

I loved being with my parents they made me feel loved and secure. Just as i was saying that i would like to visit Uncle B, Mom told me his visits were very restricted and only dad could be there for now.

"oh, well when will we be able to see him?" i asked concerned about him, the last thing i wanted for him was to feel lonely, in a ER room.

"maybe this weekend" Dad said and looked at mom, they still had that newlyweds relationship, full of love and surprises.

"that's ok" i said and continued to eat from my plate. The pasta was delicious and the waiter came to our table with a glass of champagne, i immediately thought about dad and his spontaneous celebrations, but this wasn't one of those days.

"for the lady, the man at the back sends it." he took a paper and placed it beside the tall glass of bubbly wine. I took a glance towards my smiling father and new that he already saw who this 'mysterious man' was. You see my dad is not the jealous type, he enjoys seeing me go on dates and enjoy myself, because he knows what type of girl i am.

"ok, tell me who is it" i asked dad and mom started laughing. He took a bite from his lasagna and muttered something to mom.

"i noticed him checking you out at the entrance but didn't know he had the guts to do this in front of your parents!" he said amused with the situation, for the other part i was blushing madly trying to be discreet as to who could of sent me a glass of champagne.

"blue button up, grey slacks and black frames" my mom said to me smirking while looking behind me, this was embarrassing enough without them but this was a whole another level in the scale of uncomfortable situations.

"mom stop staring" i said and looked behind me, to see a man in his mid 30's with two older men and a woman, i guessed it was family but wasn't sure and quickly adverted my gaze once he met my eyes and smiled.

"ok, i saw him... now calm down people" i said and my parents just laughed at my clear nervousness.

"he's handsome sweetie" my mom said and dad just rolled his eyes as to show the obviousness.