Fight

"could you stop being so stubborn and listen to me?" he shouted once we reached the car, i just enjoyed making him angry, as i was angry myself, damn this dinner, and damn him for tonight.

"Actually i can't, i want to go home please" i said calm and collected.

"you are so childish. look at you, i knew you were too young...." he murmured and shook his head. And in that moment i lost it, opening the passenger's door and sitting.

Once he reached the other side and sat infant the wheel, i heard him take a breath and move to face me, while i was looking outside my window.

"Amelia, what i said" he paused and caressed my hair. I took his hand and placed it on his lap, only to return mine and cross both.

"I... Didn't mean it. I just can't deal with all of this." His voice was distant, something was wrong.

"what do you mean...the part were you introduced me as your girlfriend but kissed another woman, or the fact that you didn't even apologize?" i said cold as a stone and looked at his pathetic excuse of sadness over the situation.

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me and you would of noticed if you didn't run away from me all night" he said while keeping his eyes on me and a creasing frown on his forehead.

"yeah, well i'm not that stupid to watch as i become the stupid little girl in everyones eyes"

"You were stunning and gorgeous, all everyone speaker about was you, and how good you looked, also....how young you were" he said as his expression softened.

"and how's that a problem." i asked.

"you don't understand. I'm an old guy that brings a beautiful 21 year old to a dinner, i was the predator in the eyes of the women and the '38 year old playboy' in the man's perspective" he said while laughing with sarcasm.

"you are neither of them in my eyes" i said sadly. He actually cared, for the people's opinion.

"Alex. If i'm a problem for your reputation, maybe this should end here, i can't be with someone that's uncomfortable in my presence." i said softy, part of me wanted him to not care, but for the other, i kind of was disappointed in him for taking the comments and rumors people make.

"Amelia, Don't. You are the last person i want to lose, but i can't lie to you and i realized how young you are once we stepped inside. It went to my head and i made a mistake, i ignored you or tried to..." he said and caressed my cheek.

"Take me home, i'm tired and the heels are killing me" i said curtly, the truth was, i wanted to sleep on this and not remember anything, i wanted my Alex Reed back, the one that appeared in my life as a hero.

"ok. If that's what you want." he said and started the car. Once on the road he took my hand and made little circles with his dumb. He cracked some jokes and even laughed as a song came on the radio. While i was silent and hurt.

"goodbye Doctor Reed" i said and kissed his cheek.

"It's Alex... Amelia, and this is nowhere from being over" he grabbed my face and pressed his lips almost hurtfully against mine, he pushed me to be on top of him, and as he was a lot stronger and bigger, my body fell on top, as my hands tried to push him.

Alex was having none of that as his hands went to my waist and bottom, were he kneaded my skin and exposed my back even further, i felt his breathing deepen and his grunts almost shake me, i was getting scared and didn't like his aggressiveness.

"Alex stop!" i managed to say once the 'kiss' could be broken. My dress was torn, and my lips hurt. it wasn't unbearable but it shocked me the way he kissed me.