Kiss

"In One kiss you'll know all i haven't said"

                                                                Pablo Neruda

.....................................

I saw the look on his face and believed him. I believed in his words, he didn't want to hurt me, and i didn't want to get hurt. But this electrical feeling i have with him...it's all so new. Not for him, but of me.

"what is going on in there" he asked as he touched my forehead and leaning forward to look into my eyes, his ocean blue eyes always leaved me breathless. He was a Man, not a boy, and still looked curious and innocent while looking at me.

"Nothing. Just thinking" i smiled up at him, meaning every happy expression that i made.

"ok. I have to ask you something." he was serious.

I got nervous, i didn't want to be open with him. I wanted to do this slowly. I was afraid, as he was the first man to have such a influence in me.

Raising a brow i asked him what was bordering him about me.

"are you...a virgin?" he asked and i blushed immediately. Not by embarrassment but because it was my private life.

"I am." i couldn't and wouldn't look at him. OK, so maybe i was a bit embarrassed, he is so much experienced, older, wiser, handsome and had lived.

"Amelia" he said in a warning tone.

"Y-yes?" i asked and started to smooth my skirt, and realized that i wasn't acting like a 21 year old. But a cool girl. Ring my head and lifting my chin, i met his eyes, he had an amused expression on.

"That's better." his hand took my cheek and placed a kiss on my forehead. It was sweet and short, he seemed to be fond of doing that.

I closed my eyes for a moment savoring the moment his lips touched my skin, it was a silent way of saying he cared.

"Even if i'm a virgin...i'm not naive, and i know when a man has bad intentions" i warned him. Looking serious and threatening, or trying to.

He chuckled and breathed throw his nose heavily. "I know. i can see that, from the first moment, i could see that you are such a intelligent and good girl" he said,lifting the corners of his mouth not trying to laugh at me.

"then why are you laughing" i asked.

"it's just that...i find it hard not to smile at you" And with that said, we smiled at each other until i could feel my jaw hurt.

Laughing at our silly faces, i hugged him, and placed my arms around his neck. His smell was intoxicating, i could live with it forever. His arms went around my waist and with his strength embraced me fully.

"god. i love your smell" he said, his head on top of mine, and my head just above his collar bone, he was tall, strong and manly. While i was smaller and feminine.

Smiling to myself i compared our hands, they had a good inch of difference. I was enjoying myself to no end.

...............................

"would you rather be forever in the snow, or...a super hot and humid beach" i asked while we were in the grass beside a river. It had been a week since the festival, and we've been on "dates" as he called them almost everyday, i don't know how he makes it.

After all he's a doctor, at a very busy hospital. and to top it all he works at the E.R.

"Snow, if there is something i cannot tolerate is humidity." he answered and looked at my hand and the flower that i held.

"what's your favorite flower Amelia?" he said and looked genuinely interested.

"peonies, and pink" i muttered, remembering the first time a boy gave me flowers. I smiled and touched face wondering how would we work things out.

"such a girly girl..." he said and kissed my hairline. We haven't kissed properly yet. I knew he was trying to be the real gentleman and i wan't making any moves this time.

"yes i am." i said rather proudly, i liked being feminine but strong and intelligent at the same time.

"i love it." his voice serious and happy. His smile always made me wonder if he really was 38, and not ten years younger. He had a boyish smile, and not to mention when he smirked, he looked adorable and playful.

"Alex...can i ask you something?"

"yeah. sh-shoot" I laughed at his insecure tone.

"Is this serious? and i don't mean that your interest is fake, i mean do you see a future?" i asked, i knew it was too soon to be thinking of a future, but i was already in deep enough to be hurt by him. And i needed to be sure if this had a safe ending.

"Amelia, i know i've done nothing but confuse you, but i meant what i said, and i really am trying to take things slowly and court you sweetheart." he ended breathing and looking at the floor.

"i believe you" i said and with intention. He was my hero, the man that eld my heart from the moment i met him. He was everything i wanted a man to be, and still i was insecure.

"that's good. Take your jacket, we are going for a walk" he said and took our things. The jeep was beside the road and he took my hand after placing everything on the backseat.

"you remember our first kiss?" he asked suddenly.

"yeah, of course i kissed you..." i said remembering my boldness and dizziness afterwards.

"you did" he sentenced and moved his head so it was in front of mine, his eyes dancing from eye to eyes and to my mouth to make a pause and shut them firmly. All of this sporting a dashing smile.

And from one moment to another he had me embraced in his strong arms, his lips on mine, soft, strong and demanding, he smiled into the kiss, before opening his mouth and bitting softly on my bottom one, His hands went from my waist to my head and hip. Bringing me over to him, and making our hug more intimate. 'so this is how adults kiss' i thought. and blushed, remembering to what point i was still a innocent virgin.

Just as that thought entered my mind i gasped when his hand grabbed my behind and squeezed hard, earning a surprised moan from me and a deep masculine groan from him.

The kiss went from a sweet and controlled one, to a passionate and wild french session. That made me week on the knees, if it wasn't for him and his strong arms, i would be a puddle on the floor.

I moaned constantly, asking myself if i've ever been kissed like that. hot, open mouthed, accompanied with sensual movement from our bodies, they were like waves, his hips thrusted and mine followed the heated dance. My body made the movements like it was natural. I felt the raw need of pressing every part of my body against his.

"oh god" he groaned in between kisses, smiling in a strangely drunk state i glanced at him with heavy lidded eyes, he had the same expression, with a lazy smile taking his features.

His eyes shone, and i wondered if mine looked the same. his hands now moved everywhere, from my shoulders to my waist and squeezed my bottom, i enjoyed everything moving my hips against his to answer his unspoken question. My breathing getting labored, recognizing for the first time my own arousal as visible and palpable as his.

"my head is spinning" i whispered against him, earning a laugh and a kiss on my nose.

"you are far too cute, and beautiful. Everything in you is Intoxicating"