D i n n e r

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way. i want you to stay.

                                              Stay -- Rihanna

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was Saturday night, and after our first week together, Alex invited me to a meeting at his bosses house, i met the man briefly after an encounter at the supermarket, Alex introduced me as his girlfriend, and the face he had on was one of surprise and confusion.

We always got that looks, i've always been told that i look young, but it's not on the ilegal side.

Deciding for a bottle green dress that reached mid calf, i took in my reflection on the mirror, there i was with a "V" low cut dress, with a sexy opening on the center, it was risky but made me look older and mysterious, my intention for tonight.

I put on my makeup, a heavy smokey eye with pale lips. My hair was in waves as usual and reached my collar bones.

9:30 and my phone showed Alex's name while i answered nervous for the night. He told me he was heading over and to be ready, as we already were late. After my parent met him at the door we took off, with a surprised expression on Alex's face and my parents.

"you look...wow Amelia" he breathed one we were on the car and alone. He started the car as the lights were green, i thanked him and held his hand.

"i really mean it, i can't ever take my eyes off of you"

"you look pretty handsome yourself" i said smiling at him and seeing as he swallowed and looked forward. i knew i was dressed to impress but i didn't intend to make him uncomfortable. What if i'm overly dressed. Or out of place in there.

"Alex. Am i ok?, for the dinner i mean" i asked and he smiled taking my hand on his and kissing it.

"you are absolutely perfect, my kitten" his voice husky and different.

The entrance was huge, with a front garden and a fountain, one the car was parked, we took our things and headed inside, there was a lot of people. Mostly men and women in their 40's and 50's.

The women looked at Alex with interest and speaker to him if they knew him with "oh hi doctor!" "Alex, how are you's"

Men hugged him and offered beer or wine to him, some asked him who i was. to which he responded with my name and a "my girlfriend" that always made my smile broaden.

His hand was firmly taking mine until a woman went to hug him, and i don't mean a smile one on one hug, but a full body thrown at him kind of "hug".

"Alex! so much time Hot stuff!" the woman in a red dress screamed, and almost everyone turned their heads towards the two of them.

"you never answered!" she said and in that moment my heart stopped, she Kissed Him. Mouth over his and her arms around his neck. i almost threw up the champagne i was sipping.

He quickly got her hands out of his body but the rest was blurred as i made my way to the balcony.

There my arm was gripped and i saw Ethan. yes, Ethan. The same one i went out with and had been turning down his calls and texts.

"Amelia hey" He said after looking at me from head to toe really slowly, something i found inappropriate.

"hi" i said swallowing " Ethan, what are you doing here"

"i could ask you the same, but i saw your Dr." he said with a frown. He looked sharp in a black suit and blue tie with white ironed dress shirt.

"yeah" i murmured, feeling so out of place and uncomfortable.