DOC?

I was in my room, at my parent's house getting ready for bed when my phone went off, i answered and heard his voice. Ethan.

"hey Amelia, it's Ethan"

"hi Ethan i'm sorry for this afternoon you must be thinking i'm such a weirdo" i apologized and heard his laughter at the other end.

"no, don't, it was just shocking to see you so lost, that's why i'm calling... to know that you are ok." his concerned tone filling his husky male voice.

"i'm ok, really... thank you" After reassuring him about my state, we talked a bit more about my accident and how i recently recovered my lost memory, the incident at the night club and why i was at the park with Dr.Reed.

Ethan was a good listener, and always very polite in his topics not stepping ahead of me, or asking something that would be uncomfortable for me to talk about.

I talked and he listened to every word, after some time, i had to go and leave the phone for dinner. It was very sweet and pleasant conversation, just as i remembered him.

"goodnight Amelia, sweet dreams" he said before hanging up and leavening me to think this last month and a half.

My life had change so much thinking about it, now i'm developing feelings fast for someone, and not only that but suffered two accidents, one intentionally from a man and the other a call from destiny it seems.

Over dinner we arranged my plans for going back to study. i missed my friends and my teachers.

Reading the novel that was on my nightstand, i was sleepless until 3 in the morning absorbed by the beautiful and tragic love story, one of my hobbies and favorite way to kill time alone was reading, not hard and classic literature, but mainly romance and travel novels, were i can imagine new scenarios and places with knights in shining amours and exotic princesses, as well as soldiers in war with faithful wives and love interests.

It was my phone that woke me up the next morning*... it was my friend Thomas calling, when i answered he immediately bombarded me with questions about my state and the accident in it self. In exchange he told me about the latest assignments and lessons.

"well Professor Travis had been asking about you for the expo in may, Amelia, you've been out for a while dear" he said in a worried tone of voice, because he knew how much i had been working for the exposition that Travis kindly gave me a space in.

After presenting in the committee two months ago he asked me if i wanted the chance of working in his team. they made a collective presentation with a theme in common, showing different techniques and choices of matters in the world of plastic art.

"yeah i know, but the faculty knows what happened and my situation will be evaluated once i'm there" i said sadly because i knew i blew that up by quitting after my first stay at the hospital.

But everything has it's purpose, or so i liked to think, after all i could be in that exposition next year and be even better at it. It was not my moment i guess.

After talking for a while i went to lunch with my parents and uncle B, we had a lovely afternoon at my house talking and watching old videos. i laughed so hard and forgot everything about the conversation of the morning.

Watching my dog play with it's toys, i suddenly found myself alone with a cup of tea in my hands, thinking of no one but Dr.Reed, my handsome doctor.

About his eyes, his gaze and his height, how he made me feel so secure when he hugged me, and so nervous when he insisted on looking death into my eyes to communicate with me through them.