Chapter 32 : To the Moon and Back!

"Miss Amyra," I tapped her head gently as she still slept on my chest.

"Mmm" she sniffed and hugged me tighter. I had a smile on my face looking at her sleep peacefully.

"Before Mrs Monal catches us naked, let's get going," I spoke looking at the ceiling.

"She won't be coming here. This is her house but I stay here, " she spoke keeping her eyes closed. I formed an 'o' listening her tell. I looked around the house as she opened her eyes.

"It has been more than a year and a half, I stayed away from you. I cannot imagine how I stayed that way," she said moving her hand over over my chest.

"I always had a thought, the day we would meet, we would have loads to talk and cry and yell about, but what happened was.," she paused with a gentle blush.

"I am up for this kind of talking everyday," I said with a tease. She raised her head, stared at me and hit flat on my chest.

"That hurts," I said.

"You deserve it," she said and got up. She picked her dress and moved up the stairs to her room, I got up and got dressed and followed behind her. She had got into the bathroom and I fell on the bed. The wall opposite to me had a huge rack of novels, all her favorite authors. I raised my brow looking at the collection. The wall onto my left had a huge window with a platform kind of thing on which was a small bed was put. I walked up to the window and pulled the light green curtains apart. I could see it open to a colony of tall buildings. An awesome ventilation and source to distract yourself, I loved the window the most in the room. I settled there gazing out side while the door knob clicked and she stepped out with her hair tied into a bun. She walked straight to the dressing table ignoring my mere presence.

I walked up to her and sat on a small stool kind of thing facing her. I fixed my eyes onto hers as she looked at me with a sly smile on. I sat there in front of her with a dumb smile glued onto my face. She picked a comb from the table and hit on my forehead with a giggle.

She raised her eyebrows in question. I closed my eyes and formed a pout wanting to kiss her. She nodded her head in return and stood folding her hands. The lines on my face distorted to form a frown and I sat there making a puppy face. She giggled looking at my face with out any sound.

After a long time, the filmy side of mine got triggered. I kneeled down throwing my hands in air and requested her for a dance. She stood in awe folding one hand and resting her chin on the other. I stroke a pose of a ball room dance and cocked my head waiting for her to reply. She kept giggling the entire time. The Kuch kuch hota hai scene worked just fine. I took her hand and twirled her in. There was a music that run in out head; the music of love. I held her waist while she put her hands over my shoulder. We moved gently in the little space that was there in room. As she twirled in with a round and a half, strands of her wet hair hit my cheek. She raised her hand and held one cheek while she gave a peck on the other. I was living my life in that moment. I lifted her and put her on the bed and I crashed in. As I went above her, I could see her eyes fill up. I kissed her on her eyes and she held me tight. I retreated back and leaned on the wall. She moved up to rest on my shoulder.

"So tell me about the birth of Amyra" I asked.

"Name given to me by Monal,"she said plain. Her voice clearly indicated what she wanted to hide. I bored my eyes onto her. She lifted her face noticing the awkward silence.

"Okay," she continued.

"Aman wanted me to do nothing. All he wanted was to get me married to Tanmay and there was no way I could escape," I gradually reached my boiling point as she continued.