PROLOGUE!

It's 11 in the night and the silence on the road reflects the emptiness of my mind. Tired of fighting within, it's like I have given up on it and now nothing actually matters. Or may be it does and that is why I am here.

It has been almost an year and I have been trying to find peace within, trying to forget her laugh, trying to push every thought of hers away.

How could she even think of humiliating me? Was she not supposed to be the one who understood my plans, my desires? Was she not the one who had to stand by me? What did she do instead?

Spending time at the beach and trying to connect to the reality, was only posing me to the hurdles and problems. She was all that I wanted. I could not imagine an existence without her. But why did she team up with the one whom I hated the most? How could she break me so hard. I find it difficult to even find the shattered pieces and fix myself.

I could feel her presence on the other side of the table, strands of her hair playing with her face and dancing to the tune of the breeze, making her look pretty. Her black eyes are fixed on the waves making her look more vulnerable and intense.

But my heart was not ready to capture what my eyes did. I did not know what was happening. I was not myself, I had come along way. I was tired of longing for love, for her.

_______________________________________________________________________________

My note :

please read and vote. post your comments and help me improve! Thank you :)