Chapter 3: F.R.I.E.N.D.S and her!

After the fun filled day and the unusual feeling I had ever experienced, I returned home tired. I was not in a position to stuff myself with anything edible. All thanks to the 3 who lost and had to treat me. It was my pleasure to be a glutton. Mom screwed me for not having dinner and for the eating-outside-habit I had cultivated. Gave a deaf ear to it and came back to my room. Ever since my schooling days I had the habit to write and I made sure, I was in constant touch with that. It helped me to put out any sorts of emotions and keep me composed. Another alternative that helped me stay composed were my two buddies Nishanth and Tanmay. We were a triad since our initial days of schooling. I remember no such day where we three were not together. Our parents never bothered each other's presence and we grew to what we were today together.
               Nishanth is the guy who speaks less but speaks sense unlike Tanmay. He couldn't digest lies and that would raise his temperature to its highest degree which almost everyone were scared of. Amongst all, it was only me who dared to say things on his face and not fear for anything. Our bond was strong because of this. Tanmay, being more so practical was slightly chilled out. He was brought up by his mom as he had lost his dad at the age of 11. Things did change in his life since then. His dad died a natural death and since then it has been only his mother and us for him. The best part about him was, he hated sympathy shown towards him. He had understood what life is at a pretty earlier stage and that made him practical. Tanmay and I couldn't stand each other at times. We would never agree upon anything and always left nishanth do the decisions regarding anything. It was not hatredness that we shared. It was madness I say.
          The fourth guy whom I was not that acquainted, Aryan was a typical character. He joined us when we were in high school. The only reason I ever tolerated him was because he was close to Tanmay. That was the reason Tanmay and I would land up arguing. Though a good campanion, Aryan tried seeking attention or I don't know, I used to always feel that. A negative vibe always surrounded him. And there was some thing that used to keep me at a distance from him. Nishanth didn't really bother about Aryan much, but it was not the same with the blind fool Tanmay.
             Last year of schooling was the best for us. We had been warned a several times and kicked out of classes more than that. Having said all this none of us were weak in studies. We managed to atleast be in the list of distinction holders. That was a matter of pride for us but not to our parents.
            We had decided to complete our 11th and 12th together and managed to get into the same college. Nishanth, amongst all of us looked gud because of his proportionate height and weight. Tanmay was little on the shorter side while I was lean. Aryan was healthy and had these chubby cheeks that girls loved to pinch. We guys were in a way self obsessed and others didn't really matter to us in our college. We were so busy with enjoying and fooling around that we had no time to entertain girls. Not that we had no friends. We did not have those special friends who were girls. The image we had about girls was that of drama queens. Few bigger guys in our college did have girl friends. I personaly used to feel sad for those guys. They were not free like us. But the one who was close to girls was our drama king Mr Aryan. Girls found him cute and his sense of humour hilarious. I always felt pity for girls who thought so.
            With out regular outings and bunkings we did finish our first year at college with pretty ease. The second year did have a new mark in our lives.
            " I think Payal is pretty. I share a lot of comfort with her and I feel happy being around her" Nishanth had a gentle blush when he said this. Guys look horrible when they blush! Tanmay and I burst into laughter listening to this. That did offend Nishanth and he was angry. I knew, if I opened my mouth to utter a word, I would be down the next moment. So left the stage for our experienced soul Tanmay to speak. I knew for a fact that, the conversation would turn out to be boring because of Tanmay, but for friendship sake I had to sit there. God a punishment it was!
          "What made you think so nishi? All these days you never felt so, how is it that today you felt it?" Tanmay baba ji had spoken. This was hilarious to me and I laughed. Now both got angry and gave a killing look. All these love and feelings were not my cup of tea. May be I was stil not ready for all that. I remained silent to listen to what he had to say.
"It is not that I am not happy, bit when I am with her, I just feel things are perfect in place and I feel I am meant to be there." taking walks around the pavement, nishanth said this.
Really? Do people go insane when a girl gets into their life? well I was seeing one such a situation. I was not convinced about all that because I really didn't know what that meant. But understanding the point that he was happy, we all were happy for him. In few days, there was an official proposal and a line of gifts given. I mean a girl had to agree now. Isn't it?

2012 :
            6years back I had no belief in the existence of love. But today I was sitting infront of the beach all alone just because of that thing called love. Nishant had once told me that a right person will enter my life one day to make me realise that love was not a bad feeling. I had then laughed and ignored what he said. But when the arrow struck my heart, I did realise what he meant by saying beautiful. I had understood how it feels to be around the special one. I had completely transformed from a person who had believed nothing about love to a person for whom nothing else mattered other than love. Yes a drastic change it was.
Was I cursing myself for these changes? No, I had no regret when it came to Aarti. She came into my life to set me right, to make the person I am. The situations we were in were not gud. Still anticipating for his reply and one chance to have a conversation with her, I noticed I had emptied the cup of coffee. I thank the almighty for keeping this cafe open, felt this was the only thing that was in my favour now.
" bhaiyya another cup of Cortada". I placed the order sat back to stare at my phone. I knew nothing about her. The past 7hrs that I had not spoken to her seemed way to greater than just 7hrs. This had made me liable and I had lost the power to make a move. I was right from the first day. Aryan was never meant to b trusted upon. I was dampened by his behaviour.

2006 :
             After returning back to room and revisiting those days of friendship, I settled down by my system to turn the music on. I was happy that Nishanth had joyously been with payal for a year now. Payal was in a way a right choice for him. I had realised it dew months ago. But I still used to laugh at people being a part of this concept. With all this in my head, the laughing face covered by those straight hair, those fair gentle fingers had caught my attention. Her voice was still making rounds in my ears that did bother a bit. I presumed that I was over thinking and tried to ignore the entire scene. But I was actually not able to do so and this was pretty disturbing.
          Trying to divert myself with the system, I happened to get a call. It was Tanmay. At this time I was in no mood to listen to a lecture. But to my surprise the conversation we had was interesting. It brought a smile on my face and that unusual feeling I had in the evening was back again. Now i knew I couldn't sleep. 

____________________________________________________

   My note : read and vote. do comment regarding the work. please ignore the mistakes and the length if u feel its quite lengthy ;)
thank u :)