Epilogue

"Mayank give her to me" Aarti was irritated. Mayank roamed around the house carrying Nysa in his hand. Payal had given birth to a beautiful daughter three months ago and since then everybody's life had changed.

"No. She loves me more and I will not give her to you," Mayank settled on a sofa with a toy in hand making funny faces at her.

"Dare you say that again," Aarti snapped landing a hard blow on his head.

"I thought, post marriage, their would be some seriousness in you both. Alas!" Tanmay smirked.

"Save your head, for it shall be the next," Aarti pointed at Tanmay in rage.

It was six months they were married and nothing had changed. Both were unaware how to be sane enough. If it were not for Tanmay, no one had a clue how the house would be. Tanmay had started to stay with Mayank's family.

"Why are you irritating her, go help Payal" Mayank hit Aarti's hand as she tried to pull the baby's cheek.

"Fine!" she stomped her way to the kitchen.

All the five of them, well now six were at Mayank's place. Mayank was leaving to London for a show later that night. Ever since their marriage, Aarti had always accompanied him in his tours. She took care of organsing things. His dance academy had increased in number. He had his institute opened in two other cities as well. Aarti managed all of them while he focued on his tours and other opportunities.

"Tani" Nishant dragged in a teasing way.

"No, don't! Stop there." Tanmay understood what was brewing in his mind.

"Tani" Mayank joined in this time and both of them burst laughing.

"Fine! Yes, tomorrow I will be meeting her and I am taking thinga ahead" Tanmay sat folding his hands while the other two laughed even louder.

"That was not what we wanted to know, anyway now that you spoke by yourself, we would want to know." Nishant said.

"Wait till the girls come, I cannot repeat the same thing again. Well mom knows about it, just that I kept it away from you people" He grinned as I saw him with my eyes wide open.

"Mom is hiding things with me now?" Mayank asked.

Tanmay had started to live with Mayank's family ever since he had returned from his exile. He was doing good with his job and had seen quite a lot of success in a short time. In all the hustle of his daily life, he had managed to lay his interest on one girl about whom he had never mentioned until Payal caught him speak to the girl over phone. Jhanvi, the girl was a software engineer and worked at the same campus where Tanmay went. Their cute love story had just begun. It was all good going in the paradise. The water seemed to flow just normal with no much turbulence.

Nishant and Payal left with Nysa around eight wishing Mayank all the luck for his tour. Mayank and Aarti headed to their room to finish their packing. They were leaving in two hours.

"Mayank, I have packed everything that I could think off. Do check once and later do not blame me for anything." Aarti said as she zipped the bags. Mayank walked behind and snaked his arms around her waist.

"Why do I feel so relaxed? I have never felt this way before." He said landing a peck on her neck.

"Not the time for romance," Aarti slipped away now facing him.

Mayank looked at her and smiled gently.

"I love you" he said looking at her eyes.

"I know" she said and walked of with a flare teasing him like always.

*******

The five of them had become a family every person would want to be in. To enjoy success, to cry for misery, they were all there forever. The black cloud that had its cast now gave way for sunshine.

With family behind you, friends and love by your side, everything in life becomes priceless, becomes worth dying for.

No idea whether the five of them lived happily ever after, but they definitely lived for each other and made their journey worthwhile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________