Chapter 6

Daniel's P.O.V.

You may not believe me if I told you I kept it together when I was talking to Joey. No, I am not talking about the crying. I'm talking about how it took ever muscle, every bone, and every nerve in my body to not just grab Joey and hug him.

I am laying on his couch. And yet he doesn't want anything to do with me? This isn't adding up. He even said he still loved me. But he needs time to replace what he gave away, which is completely understandable.

After about an hour of just laying on his couch I walk up the stairs. I don't really know my way around his house but I remember where his room is from when we threw Preston's stuff on the lawn. I don't want to talk to him. I just want to watch him. Whenever we would sleep together I loved watching him sleep. He looks so peaceful and happy. But in reality he is broken. And what sucks is that he won't let me pull all of his pieces back together.

As he takes each breath his chest rises and falls. He even begins to snore a little. I guess I was crying because I felt a small tear hit my leg. I always have hated showing my emotions in front of Joey. But I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

I walk out of him room and grab the pillow he gave me and shove my face in it a few times, biting it. I'm so furious for breaking Joey. I am so furious for being an asshole to him.

I stop biting the pillow and lay back down taking in deep breaths in an attempt to calm down. And then I begin to think, how far has Preston and Joey gone? And with that last thought sleep takes over me. And honesty, it was for the better. Because I don't think I wanted to know the answer to that question.

_______________________________________
Authors Note:
Sorry it is kinda short. I just wanted to squeeze in some of Daniel's thoughts before carrying on with the story and I didn't want to drag it out to much. Anyways, like, share, vote and all that amazing stuff. I will see y'all next update. Xoxo <3