Hey Guys!

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS I KNOW IT'S ALOT BUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU DID!!

So I just wanted to say wow, 20k views on this story. That is truly amazing. I remember when I first put out The Substitute Teacher and I got so excited that within the first 5 minutes someone voted for it. Yes, this is just fanfiction, not a real book, but the fact that people actually enjoy my writing makes me really happy. Because I don't know if you know this about me, but I love to write so much. I never have shared my passion for writing with people because it is something I hold dear to my heart. So the fact that atleast one person has taken the time out of their day to say my writing is amazing makes me happy. Believe me, everytime someone says it I smile even if my day is awful. So thank you.

   Also, i've been on here for a long time and I have a question to ask you. How did you find out about me? I've always wanted to know how so many people have found my stories. I go to alot of people's profiles and 9 times out of 10 one of my books is in one of their reading lists. So, if you wouldn't mind telling me in the comments, I would love that!

   Remember that if you ever ever ever and I do mean ever need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to message me. The world is a cruel place and it doesn't hurt to tell someone what is going on. I know I don't know any of you outside of this screen but I still want you all to have an amazing time here on this earth.

   I love each and everyone of you and thank you for following the mess that is me.

    Xoxo, Kaylin

You are worth the life you live ♡♡♡