The End

I will begin updating The Silver Lining and Life Support Saturday! Get excited!!

So... the ending tho. It was so hard for me to write it that way. But just remember, not every ending has to be like disney! I really poured my heart and soul into this series so it means the world to me that you guys actually like it! I mean ending a story with 25k views is amazing considering i'm actually not that good of a writer. I will now continue on with my two currently published books and who knows, maybe even another one ;)
(and to the people who hated the ending, and i'm not saying a specific person because I got alot of hate, i'm sorry it didn't hit you like I wanted it to. Just remember that I actually tried hard rather than just giving it the generic ending everyone gives their stories. Okay? Okay. I still love you ♡)

     My greatest advice to you guys if you want to start writing is to TAKE THE PLOT SLOW. Idk how many of you have asked me for pointers and this is what I told you. I start to read books and within the first two chapters people are in love, and then I immediatley go out of the book. You have to leave people on the edges of their seat wanting more or you book won't reach it's full potential!

     I love you and and thank you for following me through the twists and turns that was this series. Have an amazing day and go check out my other stories if you haven't already!

    Love, Kaylin xoxo