Chapter 20

This chapter is unedited. Actually all the chapters are unedited. HAHA. Anyways, please answer the question at the bottom. Your votes will determine how the book ends. ((: 

Reminder: Elena had been Ashley's mother figure while she was growing up. 

.

.

.

Chapter 20

Ashley felt a hand snake itself around her waist. A warm breath on her neck was all it took for her to realize who it was. She smiled and turned around. Leaning up, she pecked him on the lips. She held his arm with one hand and books in the other. "Good morning."

Dante grinned a her, one that made her feel as if the sun was shining on her back. "Good morning to you too." He grabbed her books out of her hand and intertwined his hand with hers. "How are you this fine morning."

"Good until you showed up." she teased, giving him a sly grin. They walked down the hall, towards her first class of the morning.

"I'm hurt, Ash. I thought you loved me." Dante exclaimed dramatically.

She rolled her eyes at him and punched his shoulder. "Who me? Love you? No thanks. I'd rather spend my love on dogs. At least they're loyal."

"Hey! I'm loyal." Dante stopped walked and pulled her closer to him. "Do you want me to show you how loyal I am?" he asked with a suggestive smirk.

Ashley huffed and pushed him away. She grabbed her books out of his hands and continued to walk. "Have your brain ever done any thinking or has it all been just your d*ck?"

"My brain thinks all of the time. It thinks mostly of you." he pulled her arm and turned her around. He smiled lovingly at her. "It thinks of how beautiful you are and how lucky I am to be able to call you my girlfriend."

Ashley blushed and looked down at the ground. She pushed him gently. "Three months and you're still as cheesy as ever."

"You love my cheesiness." Dante grinned and pecked her cheeks. He looked up and frowned. "We're at your class."

Ashley pulled away from him and sighed. "Finally. I can escape you. Your presence makes me want to shoot myself."

Dante scowled. "Hey."

Ashley laughed and kissed him. "I'll see you after class." she muttered against his lips. She pulled away from him and winked before opening the door. Walking in, Ashley had a big smile on her lips, one that would not fade for the rest of the day.

.

.

.

"Do you and Mayla want to sit with the boys and I today?" Dante asked her as she walked out of the classroom. He instantly grabbed her books and linked his hand with hers. "They want to meet the girl who had been able to tame me."

Ashley scoffed and pushed him. "Nobody could tame you even if they tried." She then became silent, looking ahead at all of the students walking out of their classrooms. Her steps became slower and slower.

"Hey what's wrong?" Dante asked, stopping her. He turned her around and looked at her with worry in his eyes.

She shook her head and smiled weakly at him. "Nothing." she said before resuming their walk. "I'll sit with you today. Mayla has to go meet up with her boyfriend anyways."