Chapter 13

Sorry for the late update guys! Anyways to clear up some stuff

-Mayla is Ashley's best friend and no she is not her mother.

-Constantine is only significant if you read the first version. In this, she's just a random character. So don't worry about her.

-Ashley's step-mother and Samuel's mother is Alessandra.

-Samuel and Ashley do share the same father (not Antonio). Their father is already dead. That backstory will be revealed soon.

-Instead of a sequel, I will do a prequel on Isabella and Antonio. ((:

Anyways, that's it. Enjoy guys. Sorry if it's crap. Rushed it a little bit. Maybe a lot...

.

.

.

Chapter 13

Dante chuckled. He leaned over the table and wiped Ashley's mouth with his napkin. He raised his eyebrows up at her and leaned back against his chair. His heart raced in his chest, staring at the beautiful girl who he had the privilege to call his.

"You had some whip cream on your mouth." He said when he saw the questioning look on her face.

A blush made its way to her cheeks. 

"Oh." She muttered, looking down at her cup of hot chocolate, shielding her face away from him. She cleared her throat and picked up her cup.

Dante chuckled. He reached his hand over and clutched hers. His fingers brushed over her skin. "Hey don't hide from me." He smiled, picked her hand up and kissed her knuckles.

She smiled at him. Her eyes shined brightly and Dante relished in the fact that he was the reason for that shine. "Do you want to head back to my apartment?" She asked shyly, glancing around the cafe.

Dante nodded his head. He got up and walked over to her side. He pulled her up and kissed her temple. "Let's go." 

He took a few couple of bills out of his pocket and placed it on the table. He wrapped his arm around her waist and they walked out of the cafe.

"You know, I don't really know much about your family." Dante muttered, giving her waist a gentle squeeze.

"You know enough." She snapped.

Dante stopped and looked at her.

She sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just, I don't like talking about my family that much. You know that."

Dante resumed walking. He sighed and smiled weakly at her. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked anyways. You're right. You told me enough." 

He kissed her temple again.

She smiled gratefully at him and leaned into his side. She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. "I love you Dante."

"I love you too." he muttered back. He clutched her tighter to his body and promised himself to never let go of her. 

She is all he needs to survive.

.

.

.

Dante got out of the elevator. He walked over to the receptionist's desk and threw his keys on the counter. He pulled out his credit card and held it up.