Chapter 6

Hello there beautiful people. ((: I literally spent three hours on this thing. Ugh. My mojo. Please come back to me soon.

Anyways, if some parts of it seem familiar then it should. ((: I was able to get back two chapters because apparently they were actually saved on wattpad. But the other chapters are gone sooo whoops? haha...

Hm...what else? Oh yes. I might only be able to update on weekends from now on. I'm now a very very busy girl. Junior year along with a crying newborn baby brother is never a good match. Especially when said brother is an attention seeking baby and won't settle for anything less. The little monster cries when no one pays attention to him. Is this all babies or is he just a special one?

Shout-outs to LorettaFox and IAmACaticorn. You guys are amazing and I'm so glad to call you guys my friends. <3 THANK YOU FOR DEFENDING ME! I APPRECIATE IT!

Okay guys! Enjoy! <3

.

.

.

Chapter 6

"Papa! Papa!" Ashley ran into her father's office with tears streaming down her face. 

Her father turned around and faced her with a tired expression. "Ashley?" 

She climbed onto his lap. She wrapped her arms around her father's neck and started to cry even harder.

Her father sighed in exasperation. "What is it now, Ashley?" he pushed her shoulders back a little and stared into her eyes. His face held only annoyance as he stared down at her, not that she even realized it.

"Samuel made me fall." she hiccuped and wiped her tears using the back of her hand. Sniffing, she climbed off his lap and sat down on the floor, staring up at him like she usually did even since she was a small child. "Papa make him stop."

"Ashley I don't have time for this. Samuel would never do such a thing. Now go to your room. I'm busy." He gave her a hard stare before turning around to face his work.

Ashley stood up from the ground and glared at her father's back. Her tears fell down but this time, it was because of how her father has been treating her lately. Ever since he married the 'love' of his life. "Papa, you don't understand. Samuel is mean."

"Ashley, I will not tolerate this anymore! Grow up!" her father yelled at her. His face locked with hers and he glared at her harshly. "You will learn to get along with Samuel. He is always so kind to you. Stop being a brat."

Ashley was shocked. Her father has never yelled at her before let alone call her a brat. Every time, he would always sternly tell her something but would never raise his voice up at her. 

She has never seen this side of her father before and it scared her immensely.

She knew that her father could see the fear written on her face but he did nothing to make it go away. If anything, he only made it worse by glaring at her so harshly. 

She stepped back. Her eyes was wide and filled with fear but her father's remained angry and not the least bit regretful. 

He has changed.

She turned around quickly and ran off to her room. Her eyes were spilling with tears and when she got there, she threw herself onto her bed and cried. Her whole body shook with tears and there was nothing that she could do to stop it.