Chapter 28)

Warning this chapter will feature sexual abuse if you are not comfortable skip past it.
___________________________________
Tara's P.O.V
"Tara" Ben says from my bedroom door "Gail's mum is here to take a look at you"
"Okay,thanks" I say quietly sitting up on my bed
"Hey Tara" she says
"Hey Jodie" I smile
"What happened bub?" She asked
"You think this is bad" I scoff "you should see the other guy" I joke.
"Okay let's check you out" she smiles

Bens P.O.V
Twenty minutes later Jodie walks out,
"Is she okay?" I ask
"Yeah,her neck and face were bruised no broken bones,he vocal cords will be strained,tell her no singing for at least two weeks,to avoid further damage,but bottom line,she is fine" she frowns
"Thank you so much Jodie, will you be staying for dinner?" I ask
"No, I need to get back to the hospital, but if you need me,call me,this is all the paper work for her music class, to say she can't part take and this one for work,it's up to her if she wants to go back so this is just giving her a choice" she hands me papers.
"Thanks Jodie" I smile. "is she awake?" I ask quietly.
"No"she whispers "I have her something to help her sleep"
"Right,thanks again" she nods and walks out.

Tara's P.O.V
Hands rub down my thighs,i try to push him off
"No,please" I cry out trying to move fro under his grasp.
"Shhh,i'll make you feel real good" he slurred.
"JAKE" I scream "JAKE HELP ME" I punch at his chest
"You bitch" he slaps me across the face. I feel weak, I can't move.
"Jake" I croak out. "no,no please stop" I beg as he pushes my dress up. he rips my underwear off. "stop! No more" I cry,
"But we're only just getting started" he smirks climbing off of me. I try to move,but I'm stuck. what the hell.
"Let me go" I look up to see e has removed his pants and is slipping in a condom.
No,no,no please god no. tears pour down my face "JAKE! BEN!" I scream "Ashton" I whisper "ANYONE" all of the wind is knocked out of me. pain shoots though my stomach.

He climbs back on top of me,an evil look in his eyes. "stop, I swear you'll regret it" I use the remaining of my strength to threaten.
"Shh,now,wouldn't wanna ruin the moment" he said as he entered me. I cry out. he pushes thrust further into me.
"No" I push ageist his chest "stop" I slap his face, he puts a hand agest my throte,choking me.
"Shut up" he hisses pushing into me again. I struggle to breath with my remaining breath I try again "JAKE" I let out a ear pricing scream,the sound was awesome. The hand on my throat tightened.
"No ones gonna hear you" as he said that the door burst open
"Help" I whimper, Kyle was ripped off of me. tears pouring down my face I curled into a ball letting sobs out.
"Tara" a voice said
"TARA!" The voice says as I'm being shaken
"No,not again,GET OFF ME" I screech "JAKE!"
"Tara,it's me,its me" he goes to touch my leg, I sit up and grow myself to te other side of the bed clutching the blanket to my chest. I shake my head.
"Jake" I whisper as the door opens.
"What did you do?!" Jake yells walking over to me. he wraps me in his arms as I sob into his shirt.
"Nothing,i was just sitting here,she started trashing around,crying out names,she freaked when I woke her up"
my grip on jakes shirt tightened
"It's okay Tara, it was just a dream" he says softly
"Then who's in here" I whisper.
"It's Ashton" he says. I turn my head and sure enough Ashton is standing there,looking helpless. tear stains down his cheeks I blink a few times,
"Tara, it's just me" he whispers his voice cracking,
"He's going to hate me now" I whisper quietly to jake.
"Why would he?" He shakes his head
"Because everyone acts differently after try find out" I sob
"Shhhh, it's okay.just sleep now,you two can talk tomorrow" he says I nod closing my eyes. letting a dreamless sleep take hold of me.
~*~
A knock on the door pulls me away from my closet. I open the door to see Ashton "can we talk?" I nod letting him in "are you going to tell me what happened" he asked I stay quiet. "Tara,please just tell me,because I've got billion theories in my head and let me tell you none of them are good" he says weakly, I stay quiet "would you say something for Christ sake" he snaps
"I was rapped" I whisper,his face gose from one of anger to one of shock,i feel my air pipe tighten "you may as well just leave me now,god knows that what everyone else dose" I whisper waking past him.

I walk Ito the kitchen everyone already down having breakfast. "hey" Ben says I wave walking over to the fridge pulling out the orange juice. "so Jodie said no singing for two weeks,your vocal cords are strained" I nod pouring myself a glass. "she gave me the paper work you'll need to get out of music and work,you have a choice if you wanna go back to work,you don't have to just yet,if you like I can call stevie" I nod "are you going to school?" He asked in disbelief, I nod downing the juice and putting my cup in the sink. "Tara,you should be in bed,resting" I shake my head,ealking over to the coat rack and taking off my scarf wrapping it around me back hiding the bruises. "are you gonna say something" he yells. I freeze and look at him. "No" he whispers walking over to me "tara" he places his hands on my shoulders "don't do this again,just talk to me" he begs I shake my head walking backwards, I walk into someone, I turn to see Ashton, his eyes are red and puffy.
"We need to talk" he says grabbing my arm and tugging in it, panic rushes though me, without think is my fist comes into contact with is face. my eyes widen with realisation. I shake my head walking back a few steps my hands cover my mouth. My eyes water. Ashton's eyes met mine. I open my mouth but nothing comes out.

I turn to see everyone is out of their seats just staring at me. a whimper escapes my lips. I turn on my hills and run out the door.