Chapter 29)

What have I done.
I-I I didn't mean to hit him, they, i,we.

I love him.

You hurt him,stupid girl,you're just as bad as your farther. pathetic isn't it. you are the one thing you hate most.
"I'm nothing like my farther" I tell myself.
I pull into the car park at school. I get out ignoring the stares

'Look at her face'

'I heard ah street fights'
I glare down the girls talking while looking at me

"Come on mute! Speak" a voice calls . I freeze,turning in my hill I find the source of the voice.

Katie.

I walk towards her. the girl she is speaking to Amelia. I stand in front to her.
"My my my,what do we have here" ah says I get in her face. "little Tara all bruised up, if you don't mind,me and Amelia are have a talk-opps I ment I was talking to her and she was being a freak." he giggles to her followers
"I should kill you" I hiss. her eyes meet mine
"Oh lookie what we have here, Oh jake" she yells out as my friends and all walk in my direction "could you be a babe and get it away from me" he bats her eye lashes
"I told you next time I wouldn't hold her back" he says, panic sets in her eyes. I smirk drawling my fist back twisting my body and punching her in the face, she stumbles back a few steps, I walk forward and punch her In the stomach, she falls to the floor, she throws a few punches, misses,she grabs a hold of my hair pulling me down,I'm on her lap I throw four more punches at her .
I stand up "that's what you get" I whisper . I turn to see I had a circle formed around me. I look at Amelia. I grab her hand and walk away.

We walk into the girls bathrooms. I stare at her checking if she is okay,
"Are you okay?" I whisper she nods "you don't speak?" She shakes her head "can you?" She hesitated but nodded.

The bell for class rung, I no my head and she walk out, Mia walks in followed by gail. and they did not look impressed.
"What going on,i wan the full story"gaol demanded shook my head
"Start talking"Mia said.
"Tara,don't shut us out, I know you can sing for a while but we know you can scream which means you can talk,drop the act" she says.

They don't understand. I pull my scarf off releasing my bruised neck.i pull
Out a pen and note book ripping out a peice of paper.

This is what happens when I talk.

I shove the note into miss hand wrap the scarf am back around my neck,flip then off and walk out.

"Why are you late to my class Miss Wilson" my kinle said not looking up from the white bored. I walked into my seat at the back. I avoid looking at Ashton Ben and jake.
"Not going to reply Tara?" He smirks I grit my teeth "yell,i never thought I would see the day where miss bad girl Tara Wilsion had nothing to say" I picked up a rock off the window seil and threw it about his head "get out of my class!" He yelled. I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out not caring for the stares.
Why Arnt I talking you ask

After the party with Kyle I told my parents what happened, my farther flipped his shit, told me I was lying. that he would teach me how to tell the truth make sure everything that came out of my mouth was a what he wanted. he would choke me. tell me to shut up about being rapped.
He told me that I fucked the guy,but he wasn't good so I cried rape.

Why didn't I go to the police you ask
Simple.
My dad is the police.

"Tara" a voice from behind calls. I turn to see Sammy, I wave "shouldn't you be in class?" He jokes. I pull out my doctors note and hand it to him. his brows pinch together "what happened?" He asked looking at me I pointed to my throne and make a slashing motion across it.
"Right well I'll see you in class" he nods with a smile and walks out.

No he won't.

I pull out my phone and message stevies sister.

Me: Hey,its Tara, Stevie told me you wanted me to dance for you,i'd love to, I'm free now if you are,just text me the time and place.

:Hey Tara! Thanks for getting back to me so soon. I'm free for the rest of the day, just come down to the studio and we can work from there,thx.

Me:Sure, I have to swing by home and pick up my stuff,see you soon.