-One-

Your POV

" WHERE'S MY TOWEL???!!!! ".... " GO FIND IT YOURSELF JASPER!! ". Ugh, why can't I just have a peaceful sleep for one day!! " KIAN!! JASPER!! SHUT THE HELL UP!! "........ Finally! Silence, I wanna go back to sle- ~ beep beep beep ~. " Ugh. " I groaned, I roll out of bed then started walking towards my bathroom. After doing my thing I entered my walk in closet, I picked out a white v-neck shirt, black jeans, I wore my white converse, and my favourite flannel. As soon as I walked out of my room, loud screaming and music invaded my ears. " you're such an idiot Cedric " James said, " TAKE THAT BACK JAMES!! "

I rolled my eyes, they're arguing again. Oh, by the way, my name's y/n y/ln I'm in a band named Secret Serenade. And I'm living with my band mates/bestfriends, Kian Smith, Cedric Hogan, James Turner, and Jasper Turner. We're one of the biggest bands, we started in youtube then Simon discovered us. He signed us up then that's where it all began. Our fans call themselves ' Secrets ', I don't know how the hell they came up with that but I like it, and I love them.

" hey y/n. Are you excited for tomorrow?? " Cedric asked me, " yeah!! I'm really excited!! I can't wait to perform our new song. ". Well, as you can see, we're invited in Radio Disney Awards and I can't wait to be there. " welp, I'm suuppppeeerrr excited because fifth harmony is gonna be there!! Woot!! " Kian said. He's a Laurenizer and he loves fifth harmony so much.

All of us are happily chatting with each other, when suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.
Angie : Baby, I miss you

Me : I miss you too, babe. Don't worry, I'm coming over later.

Angie : YAASSS.. GTG babe. Ace needs me downstairs. Bye, I love you.

Me : Okie. I love you too

" Guys! I have to go and visit my girl. Be back later!! ". I jumped in my black mustang and drove off. I did a stop over at the nearest flower shop and bought my girl a bouquet of roses, suddenly a high squeal interrupted my thoughts. " OMG!! ITS Y/N!! ", a girl squealed behind me. I looked up and gave the girl a warm smile, " hi! " I said, " can I have a picture with you?? " the girl asked me. She has a beautiful smile and she looks really cute, " sure babe ". We took the picture and she gave me a box, she said its for the five of us and that she loves us so much. I thank her and got in my car.

I drove to angie's house and knocked on her door, I hid the flower behind my back and a few seconds later the door opened. " BABE!! ", she kissed me and I kissed her back. We were interrupted by someone who's clearing their throat, "ace," I said. Well, ace and I aren't that close, he likes my girl and I tried to make him stay away as far as possible but he's a hard headed little shit. I don't know why the hell he's here, I'll just ask Angie later. "Y/n", he greeted me. I can feel a tension between angie and ace, but I just set it aside because I'm here for my girl. " umm.. so Angie I'm going home now. Thanks for the help by the way. " Angie said goodbye and waved at him when he drove off. Once we entered her house I gave her the flower and she kissed me, she started looking for a vase for the flower. I sat on her couch and started mindlessly playing with my phone, then suddenly I noticed a white stain on the floor. I just ignored it and started watching tv. " Babe, are you excited for tomorrow? " " Yeah. We can't wait to be there tomorrow. " I said to her. " I'm really proud of you guys. I can't wait to watch you guys perform, I know you guys will probably kill it. " I smiled at her and started leaning in. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her deeply, I pulled away. " I love you, " I whispered, " I love you too "
----------

A/n
Hiii!!! I know this chapter sucks, but I promise it gets better ( I hope hehe ). And I love you guys, and thank you for reading this!!
-ven