-Twenty-seven-

All of them are at the bungalow eating their lunch and having small conversations.

"So... little sister. Why are you wearing a sweatshirt?? It's really hot right now," Zack said while eating his carrots.

"Ummm... uhh... N-nothing. I just want to wear this shirt," y/n said smiling at her brother.

"Mhmm," y/n heard Julia said beside her before sipping her orange juice.

"Why don't you roll your sleeves up, honey," y/m/n said.

"Yeah. Roll your sleeves up, y/n," Julia said while chuckling.

Y/n glared at Julia before rolling her right sleeve.

"Roll your other sleeve up, y/n," Cedric said while smirking.

"I hate you," y/n said before rolling her left sleeve.

She managed to hide her tattoo really good for about thirty minutes, but her annoying brother saw it.

"YOU GOT A TATTOO!!??" Zack shouted making everyone stop and look at y/n. Including her mom.

Y/n glared at her brother and slowly turned her head to look at her mother.

Her mother is glaring at her form her spot and y/n choses to smile at the older woman.

"When did you get that tattoo??" Her mother asked.

"Uhh.. last night," y/n said nervously.

After that, her mother continued to eat her meal.

"Mom?? You're okay with y/n's tattoo??" Zack asked, shocked.

"Mhmm.."

"Unbelievable. You're fine with her having a tattoo while you scold me for having a hickey," Zack said dramatically.

Y/n laughed at her brother before eating her food.
-------------

"I'll miss you guys so much. I promise I'll visit you guys next month," y/n said while hugging her mom.

"Its okay, sweetheart. We know you're busy," her mom replied before walking to the car.

She hugged her mother and Zack again before walking back to the front door and waving at them.

"Yo y/n!! Cara's calling you!!" James shouted from the inside.

Y/n ran to the living room and answered the call.

"Hi green eyes," y/n said while plopping down on the couch beside Lauren who's looking down with jealousy in her eyes.

"Hey. So, what's up with you and Jauregui?? Are you taking her out on a date??"

"What the- no. Uhh.. well.. you see.. I can't," y/n said while pouting.

"You can't? Why??"

"I'll uhh talk to you later, okay?? Bye, D!!" Y/n said quickly before ending the call.

"Hey," Lauren said beside her.

Y/n turned to look at Lauren and smiled at her softly.

"Are you and Cara dating??" Lauren asked curiously.

"Uhh.. no. We're not"

"Oh," Lauren said while looking down, trying to hide her smile.

"How about you and Brad?? Are you guys dating??"

"No," Lauren said while looking at y/n.

Y/n stared at Lauren and her eyes drifted to the other girl's lips.

Y/n started leaning in and Lauren did the same.

Their lips met and y/n couldn't help but smile.

Lauren wrapped her arms behind y/n's neck and pulled the girl closer causing the kiss to deepen.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist causing the girl to smile.

"Shit," they heard someone said from the stairs.

They pulled away immediately and fixed their shirts.

"Hey guys!!" Julia said while sitting beside y/n.

"What happ--" Julia started but y/n pulled her to the kitchen.

Y/n ran to the kitchen while dragging Julia.

"Did you guys just kissed??" Julia asked while jumping.

"Yes. But please don't tell anyone," y/n said while looking at Julia.

"Okay, I promise!!" Julia squealed.

Y/n smacked the back of her head and Julia stopped.

"What was that for??"

"For being a cockblock, and for ruining the moment," y/n said while glaring at the girl.

"Sorry," Julia said while grinning.

Y/n shook her head and walked to the living room.

She saw Lauren and she blushed while looking down.

'I'm falling for you Jauregui,'
-----------

HEY!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY.. SORRY!! AND IM SORRY FOR THE SHITTY CHAP.

anyways... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 29K VIEWS (or 30 idk. Wattpad's a little shit. It's really slow) I APPRECIATE IT SOOOO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!! THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!! HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!! LOVE U GUYS!!

-ven