-Twenty-nine-

"Umm.. Ally, could you please call the girls? I need to tell you guys something," Lauren said looking at the older girl.

Ally nodded and walked to the living room where the others are.

After a few seconds, the four girls came to the kitchen.

"What's the problem, laur?" Normani asked looking at the green eyed girl.

"Well, you see... umm.. Simon talked to me last night," Lauren said looking at the girls.

The girls nodded at her and she continued, " and he said I have to 'fake' date someone for publicity."

"Well, who are you gonna 'fake' date?" Camila asked.

"Brad"

"As in Brad from The Vamps?" Dinah asked.

"Yes," Lauren said while frowning.

"That's great!! I mean, you like Brad and he obviously likes you back!!" Camilla screamed.

"Camila don't scream, someone might hear you. And no, I don't like him. I like someone else,"

"Oh, sorry. Well, who's the lucky person?" Camila asked while smirking.

"That's uhh... a d-different story," Lauren said while blushing.

"How long are you gonna 'fake' date him?" Ally asked.

"Two months"

"Are you going to tell your crush about this?" Normani asked.

"No,"

"What? Why?" Camila asked while frowning.

"Because Simon told me that I can't tell anyone about this except for you guys," Lauren said.

"Well that's bullshit," Dinah said.

"DINAH JANE!!" Ally screamed before slapping the taller girls arm.

The two got into an argument and the other two joined.

Lauren shook her head and headed back to the living room where she saw y/n sitting at the couch watching tv.

"Hey," Lauren greeted the girl.

"Hey," y/n greeted back with no emotion.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked before sitting down beside the girl.

"Yeah, just a headache. I'm going to my room to sleep," y/n said coldly before standing up and leaving Lauren at the couch.

"Umm.. okay," Lauren said.
------------

"Julia, I heard them talking at the kitchen!! And it's loud and clear!!" Y/n said while plopping back down on her bed.

"What if.. what if you're wrong?" Julia asked.

"What if I'm right? What if Lauren's only playing with my feelings? I don't want another heartbreak, Jul. I'm so fucking tried of that shit," y/n said while tearing up slightly.

Julia sat beside y/n and rubbed her back softly before kissing her cheek.

"I'm going to the grocery store, want anything?" Julia said.

"You know what I want when I'm not okay"

"Vanilla flavoured ice cream, Hershey chocolate, Nutella, a bag of marshmallows, and a pack of sour gummy worms," Julia said while smiling at the girl.

"Oh and, could you drop by the video game shop? I want the Destiny game"

Julia nodded and walked to the door, and when she opened it she saw Lauren about to knock.

"What are you doing here?!?" Julia whispered before closing the door and pushing Lauren to the hallway.

"I-I want to c-check up on y/n," Lauren said looking at Julia.

"Look jauregui, I don't know what kind of fucking game you're playing and I don't want to know what it is. Just remember that when my best friend cries because of you, I will not hesitate to brake your face," Julia said seriously before walking past Lauren.

Lauren gulped audibly before looking at y/n's door.

She walked to the door and knocked on it.

"James, I swear if you don't leave me alone I'll fucking kill you. And I'm dead serious," y/n said annoyed at the other side of the door.

"Uhmm.. it's me L-Lauren"

"Oh, uhhmm.. come in, laur"

Lauren opened the door and she saw y/n laying on the bed playing a video game.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a headache. Nothing big," y/n said not taking her eyes off of the tv.

Lauren walked to the other side of the bed and sat down looking at y/n.

"Babe, what's the problem? You look sad," Lauren said while kissing y/n's cheek.

"Nothing, I'm just not in the mood," y/n said coldly before killing a person on her game.

Lauren nodded before placing kisses on y/n's neck.

Y/n closed her eyes and let out a contented sigh before tilting her head to give Lauren more space.

Lauren took the controller off of y/n's hands before straddling y/n.

"L-Lauren," y/n moaned.

She can feel her member getting hard and she doesn't want Lauren to find out yet.

So she flipped her over and kissed her hard.

She switched her target and kissed Lauren's neck looking for her sweet spot.

"Mmm," Lauren moaned and y/n knew she found it.

She sucked hard on Lauren's sweet spot surely leaving a mark before standing up and getting her controller on the floor.

She plopped beside a flustered Lauren and continued her game.

"Fucking tease," she heard Lauren mumble beside her before the girl stood up and walked to her bathroom.

A few seconds later, she heard Lauren call her.

"Y/n!! What the fuck??!! It's impossible to hide this huge ass mark!!" Lauren groaned and walked back to the room.

Y/n chuckled and said, "then don't hide it, babe. Let everyone know you're mine."

"Ugh!! You're so annoying!!"

"But you like me," y/n said before pecking Lauren's lips.

Lauren giggled before kissing y/n deeply.

They pulled away and Lauren cuddled closely to y/n.

"Fuck you, Brad. Lauren belongs to me," y/n said to herself while smirking.
-----------------
HEYYYY GUYS!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.. BUT HERE'S A LONGER CHAPTER FOR YOU BEAUTIFUL BABIES. AND ITS SUMMER HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES SO I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN FOR YOU GUYS!!

anyways.. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS, AND VIEWS!! I APPRECIATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH!! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM!! THANK YOU GUYS!! I LOVE YOU LITTLE HUMAN BEANS TO THE MOON AND BACK!! HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!

-ven