-Forty-Four-

•~• I didn't proofread, as usual. Enjoy this shitty chap! •~•

The next morning, y/n woke up from the blinding light coming from her window.

She rubbed her eyes and stretched out but something, or someone, stopped her.

"Mmm. Babe, stop moving," Chloe whined while cuddling further into the girl.

Y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around Chloe before kissing the top of her head.

"Come on, babe. Wake up," y/n said.

"But I'm really tired."

"Come on. I'll cook breakfast for you," y/n said and Chloe sat up immediately.

"Hurry up, lazy ass!! I'm hungry!!" Chloe said while going inside y/n's bathroom.

Y/n giggled while she slowly got up from her bed to head to her bathroom where Chloe's brushing her teeth.

Y/n leaned on the door frame while smiling at the girl.

Chloe turned her head and raised her eyebrows before saying, "what?"

Y/n shook her head and said, "nothing. You just look cute today."

Chloe blushed and continued to brush her teeth while y/n walked back to her room where her phone is ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey, y/n. Are the boys with you?"

"Oh. Hey, uncle C. And no, I think they're downstairs. Why?"

"I need you guys and the girls here at the office in an hour. We have a meeting, don't be late."

"Okay. I'll tell them, bye uncle C."

"Bye, y/n."

She ended the call and looked up to see Chloe looking at her.

"Who's that, babe?"

"Oh. That's uncle Simon. Anyways, I have to get ready because the boys and I have a meeting with him in an hour," y/n said before going downstairs.

Cedric, Kian, James, and Jasper are eating their breakfast when y/n came down screaming.

"GUUUUYYYYSSSSS!!!!!"

The four stood up alarmed and looked at y/n with wide eyes.

"What happened? Are you okay? Who hurt you?" Cedric said while examining the girl.

"I'm fine. I just came here to tell you guys that Simon called me and said he needs us and the girls to be in his office in an hour," y/n said before going back upstairs.

"I choked on my food because of that? What the hell?" Jasper said.

The three boys laughed at him and continued to eat their food.
-----------

"I'll be back, babe. If you have to go somewhere, you can just take my Rover," y/n said before kissing Chloe's nose.

The four boys made gagging noises while Julia rolled her eyes.

"Hurry up, y/n. The girls are waiting for you guys at the van," Julia said.

Y/n nodded and kissed Chloe before walking out of the house with the boys.

Chloe watched them leave and after the van disappeared she plopped down on the couch.

"Hey!!" Chloe said to Julia who's watching tv.

Julia turned to her and raised her eyebrows, "what?"

"Go and get me a drink."

"What the-- I'm not your fucking maid!" Julia said annoyed.