-Fifty-

"Wake up," A female voice said while lightly slapping Jasper's unconscious face. "Hey, wake up!!" The female shouted from behind him and Jasper slowly opened his eyes to find out that he's tied to a chair, and his mouth covered in duct tape. "Hmmph!!" He tried to yell but nothing came out.

A laugh from behind him brought him out of his trance and he turned to see Chloe with a smirk on her face. Jasper glared at her and tried wriggling free but this only caused Chloe to laugh at him harder. "You can't get out of that you stupid shit. You and your friends are gonna die," The blonde said while roughly grabbing Jasper's chin.

A blinding light suddenly came out of nowhere and a voice was heard, when Jasper heard it he felt relieved but it went away the moment it came. "Chloe what the fuck?"

"Shut up squeaky voice, I don't have time to tolerate your annoying ass," Chloe said while rolling her eyes and standing up, "and shut the fucking door, it's bright as hell." She said while glaring at the Canadian.

"This isn't the plan!! What the heck are you doing? They're gonna kill us if they find out that we didn't follow, and it's all your fault." Shawn growled but Chloe didn't back down, she just smirked at him before tapping his nose. "Oh Shawny boy, always the one to follow the rules. Just shut up and make yourself useful, go to the venue and find that British fuck. He's the one who ruined the plan."

"Brad?"

"No shit Sherlock, now go before I call the others and tell them to beat your ass."

Shawn gave her one more glare before turning to look at Jasper who looks helpless, his eyes are starting to tear up a little but Shawn couldn't do anything. "Alright, alright. I'll be back in a few hours."

He turned around with his clenched fists and gave one last look at Jasper before walking out of the room.

--------------

"James, calm down. Come on, bro," Kian said while approaching the older one with a soft expression. It's been almost eight hours since the incident and Jasper disappearing without a trace. "I-I can't calm down, Kian. My younger brother is missing a-and I don't know what's happening or where he is," James said his voice cracking at the end.

Kian sighed and just gave James a hug, meanwhile, Julia, y/n, Cedric and the girls of fifth harmony are all in the back lounge, still shocked from what happened. "We should do something," Cedric suddenly said causing everyone to look at him.

"W-we can't just sit here and do nothing. There must b-be something we could do." He said and Ally gave him a kiss on the cheek. It was quiet for a few seconds when Julia and y/n spoke up at the same time.

"Jennifer."

The five girls gave them confused expressions and they explained everything, from what Brad told them to the evidences they found on their own. "You guys are kidding right? Jennifer would never do that, she treats you guys like her own kids." Normani said not believing their story.

"We could always ask her," Dinah said but Cedric shook his head. "We can't. Jennifer won't say anything," he said while sighing.

"What about Brad's bandmates?" Lauren suggested.

Before anyone could say anything, the door suddenly opened revealing a "scared" looking Jennifer, "hey. Are you guys alright? We decided to cancel the show because we know you guys are still out of it."

They all looked at each other before looking back at the woman, "yeah. We're alright, still a bit shaken up from everything that happened." Cedric was the first one who spoke up and gave Jennifer a tight lipped smile.