-Fourteen-

Y/n's POV

We sat down at the bench by the beach watching the sunset and the waves.

"What are we doing here?"  Lauren asked me.

"I.....I wanna tell you something," I said looking down.

I looked up then she smiled at me, and that's when my heart started beating like crazy.

"I-I like y-you, Lauren," I said looking down blushing slightly.

"I like you too, y/n" Lauren said.

I looked up and stared at her, we started leaning in but a loud bang made me stop.

~BANG!!~

"Where is that sound coming from?"

No one's POV

Y/n is peacefully sleeping beside Julia, while Cedric is outside banging on the door.

"Y/N!! WAKE UP OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!"

"OKAY OKAY!! JUST SHUT UP AND GIVE ME A DAMN MINUTE!!" Y/n shouted back.

She got up then walked to her bathroom. After doing her stuff, she wore a black shirt, a grey sweatpants, her black Nikes, and her Ray Ban's.

She walked downstairs and greeted Cedric with a smack on the head.

"Good morning to you too," Cedric said chuckling.

She glared at him and grabbed an apple on the table.

"Let's go, we don't wanna be late!!" Jennifer said rushing all of them out.
-----------
"Ugh, I really hate traffic," Cedric said groaning beside y/n.

"You're gonna be wearing pants later, right?" Cedric asked.

"I forgot about that thing!! Jen!! I'm wearing pants later for the shoot, right??"

"Yeah, don't worry. Your thing down there will be fine," Jennifer said casually.

Y/n sighed and sat back down.

"Dude, when are you gonna ask Lauren to be your girlfriend?"

"Soon, I'm still taking slow steps,"

"If I were you, I'll ask her out on a date,"

"If I were you, I'll ask Ally out on a date," y/n said smiling.

"I don't like her, okay? I just find her really beautiful," Cedric said blushing.

"Yeah right," y/n said smirking.

Cedric rolled his eyes, he's about to say a smart remark but Jennifer shouted.

"WE'RE HERE GUYS!!"

"Geez, no need to shout Jen," Cedric said covering his ears.

Everyone got out of the van, and as expected paparazzis and fans greeted them with much louder screams.

The five greeted the fans and avoided the paparazzi questions, especially y/n.

'Y/n!! Are you really a cheater??'

'Y/n!! Where's Lauren??'

'You're not perfect for Lauren!!'

The last one made y/n cringe, she rushed to go inside so all the questions and shouting would stop.

James heard what the paparazzi said to y/n, he tried to get a hold of y/n but she couldn't hear him.

He followed y/n inside then hugged her.

"Don't listen to those people, you are perfect for Lauren," James said hugging y/n tightly.

James heard y/n sniffle and he pulled away immediately.

"Don't cry little popcorn, everything's gonna be alright,"

Y/n chuckled at the nickname and said, "you're annoying, little spaghetti. But, thank you... for everything,"

They headed to the room where the photoshoot will be held.

"Welcome!! Now, we are running late, so I need you guys to strip your clothes and wear the undies," the photographer said.

Everyone rushed to go to the dressing rooms and changed their outfits.
--------------
-time skiiippp :)-

"Okay!! Now that's a wrap!! Thank you for everyone and especially Secret Serenade!! The photos will be released the day after tomorrow, and you guys will surely blow the internet," the photographer told them.

The five cheered then exited the building and headed straight to their van.

"What's our schedule for tomorrow, Jen??" Y/n asked.

"You guys have an interview with Ellen at 8:00, and another interview with Ryan Seacrest, then you guys are going to the studio to record more songs for the album."

"That's really tiring," Jasper groaned.

"I know, that's why you guys are heading to bed early,"

"Well, how about the girls? What's their schedule for tomorrow?" Cedric asked.

"All I know is that, they're having an interview tomorrow," Jennifer said shrugging.

"Oh, okay,"
--------
After the 1 hour drive, they got home really late.

"The girls are probably asleep now, so don't make any noises," Cedric said.

When they entered the house, they saw six girls asleep on the floor that's full of pillows. 3 bowls of popcorn and a lot of other junk foods.

"Now that's a party," James said giggling.

The four hushed him when they saw Normani stirring.

The five cleaned the table and turned off the tv to let the others sleep more peacefully.

"I'm going upstairs, I'm really tired," James said.

"Me too," Jasper followed his brother upstairs to their separate rooms.

Y/n continued to stare at Lauren, it's kind of a habit now.

Kian nudged him and said, "stop staring at sleeping beauty, go upstairs and sleep."

Cedric laughed at her then headed upstairs too.

"Where are you sleeping??"

"Here, beside my princess," Kian said looking at Dinah.

"Okay lover boy, I'm going upstairs now. Night!"

"Night"
------------

IM REALLY REALLY SORRY!!

IM SUPER BUSY BECAUSE OF PROJECTS AND EXAMS AND I FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY!!!

I AM SO SO SORRY I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND!!

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING I APPRECIATE IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOUUU!! COMMENT OR VOTE OR SOMETHING!! I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!

-ven