-Seven-

Julia's POV

I woke up before y/n and decided to wake the boys up.

I walked in the bathroom then did my thing before heading to the boy's room. I decided to wake Kian first because, he's a beast when he's sleeping.

I pulled off his covers and tickled his feet, I heard him groan and I smiled. I decided to do what he hated the most, hitting him with a pillow.

Luckily he rolled to his side, I quickly snatched his pillow and started hitting him.

"STOP!!" he shouted, I continued to hit him with the pillow while giggling. "JULIA!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

I started running towards my next victim, Jasper. I opened his door then quickly jumped on top of him.

"JULIA GET THE FUCK OFF!!" He said then started to stand up. I then ran towards Cedric's room, and when I opened the door, I immediately saw Cedric shirtless.

"What the hell? Why the fuck are you shirtless??" I asked then got tackled to the ground by the two idiots.

We started laughing then Jasper helped me up, "Well, we have to wake the two beasts up." I said to them.

After a lot of shouting, smacking, jumping, and water. Everyone's awake.

I'm currently at the kitchen helping Cedric cook, "Ced, please call the boys, I need to talk to you guys about something." I said to Cedric.

A few seconds later the boys appeared, "what is it??" James asked me.

I told them what the plan is and they agreed to it, we decided that all of us are going to the basement where the dance studio is after breakfast.

-time skip-

Your POV

Julia told me what her and the boys wants to do.

Since I'm dancing, I decided to wear a grey sweatpants, black shirt, a white flannel, and my black Nikes.

I ran downstairs and straight to the basement.

No one's POV

Y/n ran to the basement and tackled Cedric to the floor.

"Dude, you squeal like a girl," y/n said. Cedric rolled his eyes and continued to walk inside the studio.

"Y/n!! We're dancing Chivalry is dead!!" Julia shouted behind y/n.

"Okay!"

A few minutes later, the intro of the song can be heard and y/n started dancing.

The girls heard the music and came down the basement.

When Lauren saw y/n dancing her jaw dropped.

Lauren's POV

She looks so good dancing, the way she moves her body looks so good.

I felt myself blush, 'I think I'm getting turned on right now'

When the second verse started, I saw y/n walk to Julia. I started to feel jealous, that should be me dancing with y/n right now.

"Dude, they look so good dancing together" Cedric said.

I walked out of the room then headed straight to the garden, I sat down by the bungalow then closed my eyes.

No ones POV

When the song ended, y/n looked around trying to find Lauren.

"Hey loser, I think the plan worked." Julia said, then y/n ran to find Lauren.

10 minutes later, she still couldn't find Lauren. She looked everywhere except for the garden.

'The garden' she said to herself, then she ran down the hallway straight to the garden.

There, she saw Lauren sitting by the bungalow, with her eyes closed.

Your POV

I sat beside Lauren then looked at her, she didn't opened her eyes.

'I wish I could kiss her,' I really wanna kiss Lauren, but I can't. "Hey, Laurenza," then she opened her eyes.

She stared at me confused, "hi y/n," she said then closed her eyes again.

I chuckled, "what are you doing here?? It's really hot," I said to her.

"I just want some fresh air that's all," she answered. I can't help but stare at her beauty, she's really beautiful.

"Thank you," she said while blushing, "did I say that out loud??"

She nodded giggling, her giggle sounds so cute I want to hear it again.

"So green eyes, I know I barely talk to you. But, I wanna know who the real Lauren is, so tell me about yourself" I said to her then we started talking.

Julia's POV

The plan worked!! Yes!!!! The boys and I cheered while watching y/n and Lauren talking.

"Now that's done, we need to help kian with his date tomorrow," Jasper said. Then, we started discussing about the date.

-----------

Halloo!!! I'm sorry for the short chap. I'm banned from using gadgets. But, I'll update, maybe next week or something.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY, VOTE OR COMMENT!! TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!! I LOVE YOU GUYYSSS HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!

-ven