-Fifty-One-

~Surprise?~

"My brother is missing!! How do you expect me to calm down when my brother is missing!" James' voice boomed in the room, startling everyone. "I'm going to find that bitch and she's going to pay for it." James said before walking towards the door but the rest of his bandmates blocked it before he could even reach it.

"Think, James. You can't just go out there and look for Jennifer, she will surely kill Jasper if she knows that we know it's her." Cedric said calmly.

"But my brother's life is in danger!"

"Everyone's life is in danger so we have to think about our every move."

James looked down and contemplated wether he should go and look for Jennifer or wait for the right time to rescue his brother. "Okay," he said while sighing, easing everyone's nerves.

The room was filled with silence, all of them praying that Jasper is safe and unharmed. After a few minutes, the bitch (a.k.a Jennifer) entered the room like nothing happened. "I've already talked to Simon. He said that he's going to send a search and rescue team to look for Jasper. Meanwhile, the whole tour is cancelled because of everything that happened, so you guys are going back home." She said with no emotion in her voice.

"You're saying that we're all going back to L.A.?"

"Yes."

James started fuming and was about to blow up when Kian beat him to it.

"What do you mean we're going back to LA?! Jasper is missing! Someone got stabbed and you're telling us to go back?! Fuck you!" Kian shouted while pointing at Jennifer.

Jennifer's face turned red and said, "don't shout at me you dumb shit! I'm just following orders from Simon so wether you like it or not, every single one of you is going back with or without Jasper!"

"We're not going back." Y/n said out of nowhere and everyone stared at her.

"What?" Jennifer said.

"I said we're not going back. That's our brother out there, he's missing and something probably happened to him. So, no, we are not going back." Y/n said while staring at Jennifer straight in the eye.

Jennifer huffed before turning around and storming out of the room. She pulled her phone out of her pocket before calling an anonymous number.

"They don't have plans to go home!" She said in a hushed whisper.

"Of course they aren't going home, their bandmate is missing you dumb fuck." The person on the other line said.

"Well what are we going to do? They don't have any idea that I'm part of this or the others."

"We're still going with the plan, don't worry."
-----

"Now the real fun begins," Cara said before covering Jasper's eyes. "Wha- OW!" Jasper yelled as he felt Cara slap his face, "stay put, I'll be back." She said before walking out of the dark warehouse.

Jasper waited for her, and before he knows it, someone is rushing towards him. "Hey, Jaspy. Don't make a noise, okay? I'll get you out of here." The person said in a hushed voice, and Jasper immediately recognized it.

"What the? Get out of here before they see you helping me!"

"No. I'm not gonna let them kill you, I still have to take you back to your brother."

"No, no, no. Get out of here!!" Jasper said in a whisper, eager for the person to get out of the dangerous place. "No, Jasper. We're getting out of here." The person said before helping Jasper stand up.

"We're taking you back to your family."

"But they'll see you! They have cameras everywhere!"

"Don't worry, we took care of that already. Now let's go someone's waiting for us outside."

Jasper didn't have time to remove the cloth on his eyes because the person rushed them both towards what he suspected was a vehicle.

"I thought something happened to the both of you. I was about to call for back up." Another voice said as Jasper felt the vehicle drive off.
-----

Secret Serenade and Fifth Harmony were inside James' and Cedric's room waiting for something, anything about Jasper that could calm their nerves down. Camila was sitting between Ally and Dinah calming herself down after crying for hours.

"What are we going to do?" Kian said.

"I don't know, Ki. We don't know, all we have to do is wait patiently." Cedric said while staring at the wall.

A few mintues later, Y/n's phone rang startling everyone. She pulled out her phone and was a bit confused because an unknown caller is calling her.

Everyone looked at her while Cedric told her to put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" She said.

"Y/n? Hey, it's Jasper." The caller said and everyone gasped while James nearly cried out of relief because his brother is okay.

"Jaspy? Hey, where are you? Are you okay? Did anything happen to you?" Y/n said.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll tell you guys everything when we all meet up but right now you guys are in danger." Jasper said quickly.

"Listen to me, okay? You guys have to meet me somewhere here, I'll send you guys the address in a bit. But make sure that no one is following you guys, understood?"

"Yeah." They all said.

"Good. I'll see you guys in a bit. And James? Don't worry about me bro! I'm safe, we still have to finish our video games together." Jasper said before hanging up.
-----

"Where is he?!" Chloe screamed once she saw that the room where Jasper was supposed to be is empty.

"W-we don't know, ma'am." One of the guards said.

"Get out of my face before I shoot you. Where's Cara?!"

"I'm here! What happened? Is everything alright?" Cara said while jogging towards the smaller girl.

"Jasper escaped. He fucking escaped! There's no way in hell he could've done it alone!"

Cara looked at her like she grew two heads before saying, "what? You think I helped him escape? I hated that fucker ever since the first time I saw his face!" Cara said with disgust evident in her voice.

Chloe huffed before walking out of the room and proceeding to bark orders to the guards to find Jasper and those who helped him escape.

"Just make sure that you aren't involved in this Cara. Or I'll make sure that you'll suffer."
-----

Hey yo waddup. Long time no update?

So uhh. I know I have a lot of explaining to do and stuff but. To make the long story short, I'm slowly getting better. I wasn't in the best shape that's why I had to focus on myself first before anything else. And I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging.

Anyways, this story is turning five and it's almost ending. I'm actually thinking about re-publishing it and editing but idk yet lol.

So here's the surprise update everyone! Hi again!!

-ven