-Twenty-two-

Y/n woke up early and decided to jogg.

She wore her black wind breaker, grey joggers, and her black Nikes.

She walked downstairs and ate a granola bar before walking to their front porch.

She started stretching before plugging her earphones in her phone, and then she started running.

She ran for a few minutes enjoying the sun and the wind. She's about to turn left when she heard a car honk behind her.

She stopped running and looked at the car. The car stopped beside her before the window rolled down.

"Hey, Dickhead!!!" The person inside the car screamed.

Y/n crouched down and looked inside the car before screaming the person's name.

"CARA!!"

She opened the car door and got in with a smile on her face.

"I missed you!! You dweeb!!" Y/n said before crushing Cara in a hug.

"I missed you too!! How are the boys??"

"They're great!! We're currently recording for our third album," y/n said while pulling away from the hug.

"I dropped by your house earlier and noticed some different cars. I thought you guys have some company over so, I decided to visit some other time, then I saw you." Cara said and started driving to the mansion.

"Oh, that's just fifth harmony's van," y/n said casually while putting her seatbelt.

"Wait..... THE fifth harmony Kian loves to talk about??" Cara asked with her eyes wide while driving.

"Yeah, they're living with us," Y/n said while plugging her phone on the speakers.

"First of all, how dare you use my cord?? Second, that must've been a huge chaos. I mean, ten loud people living under one roof??"

"Hey!! We're not that loud!!" Y/n said while hitting Cara's arm who's parking the car.

"Yeah, right. I remember when I slept over last year, the only quite times I got were when all of you are asleep," Cara said while chuckling.

"I promise!! We're not that loud," y/n said while getting out of the car.

Cara followed her to the front door, and when they got inside.

They're met with chaos.

The living room is a mess. Dinah and Normani dancing to Beyoncé. The four boys are on the floor eating ice cream, Julia on the couch singing off key.

Ally covering her ears while shaking her head, Camila sitting on the recliner reading a magazine. But, Lauren is nowhere to be found.

"Not that loud my ass," Cara said chuckling.

Y/n rolled her eyes and shouted, "GUYS!!! WE HAVE A VISITOR!!"

All of the noises and movements stopped, and every head turned to the two.

"GREEN EYES!!!" Kian shouted and ran to where Cara stood.

Dinah saw them hug and raised her eyebrow at Kian.

Y/n saw her and chuckled before whispering to Kian's ear.

"Someone's getting jealous,"

Kian pulled away from the hug and dragged Cara to where Dinah is.

Kian stood beside Dinah and kissed her cheek, before talking.

"Cara, this is my girlfriend. Dinah Jane. Babe, this is Cara," Kian said smiling.

"Don't worry Dinah, he may be cute but he's not my type," Cara chuckled.

Y/n walked to Cara and snatched her form Kian before introducing her to everyone.

"Als!! Where's Lauren??" Y/n asked.

"Uhh... probably upstairs," Ally said.

Y/n left Cara and walked to Lauren's room.

She's about to knock on the door but a certain name made her stop.

"Brad, that's not even funny!!" Lauren said while giggling.

Y/n lowered her hand and looked down on her feet.

Y/n walked back, and put on a fake smile.

When she reached downstairs, Julia saw her and asked her what's wrong.

Y/n shook her head and smiled at the girl.

"Nothing, I'm fine!!"

Julia nodded her head and walked away to talk to Normani.

Y/n sighed and walked to Cara, wrapping her arm around her shoulder.

"WHAT'S UP??"
------------------
HEYYYYY!!!!! UPDATE UPDATE!! SORRY IF MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT AND KINDA SHITTY, IM REALLY SICK RIGHT NOW. I hope you guys understand........

ANYWAYSSSSSS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!! THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK!!

-ven