-Eighteen-

"WE BROKE THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!!!!!" Cedric screamed at the top of his lungs.

He entered Kian's room and shouted, " WAKE UP!!!!!!! THE PICTURES ARE RELEASED AND WE FUCKING BROKE THE INTERNET!!!"

Kian woke up terrified and looked at Cedric.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING AT SEVEN IN THE MORNING!!??"

"CHECK TWITTER!!"

Kian picked his phone up and tapped the Twitter logo.

"LOOK AT WHAT'S TRENDING WORLDWIDE!!"

When the app loaded, he saw a bunch of pictures. Their Calvin Klein photos to be exact.

He then noticed a bunch of tweets. With the hashtags, '#SecretSerenadeforCalvinKlein'

'#SECRETSERENADEKILLEDME'

'#RIPSECRETS'

He started laughing and said, "I love our fans so much"

They then decided to wake the others up because of the news.

"Guys!! Come here!! Let's watch this video I found!!!" James screamed.

They huddled at James's bed and watched the video on his laptop.

'Hi guys!! This is Chelsea Briggs, and you guys are watching Hollywire hot minute.'

The five of them did the hand thing and laughed.

'Recently, we heard from an interview that Secret Serenade did a photoshoot for Calvin Klein. And when Calvin Klein is mentioned, we all know that things are gonna heat up.

For the other fans out there who haven't seen the pictures yet. You guys are in for a really hot treat, and I mean really really hot.'

The girl fanned herself and 'fainted'.

They then started to show the picture starting from Cedric.

He's wearing a black Calvin Klein's boxers with his right arm behind his neck and his head tilted upwards. Showing his biceps and his six pack.

Next is Kian who's wearing pants with his left thumb on his jeans loop pulling down lightly, showing his gray Calvin's and staring at the camera.

And then, y/n who's wearing pants like Kian. Both her hands are behind her head showing her Calvin Klein's bra and her six pack and looking at her left.

Next is James who's wearing a black boxer the same as Cedric while he's looking at his right showing his jaw and both his hands entwined in front of him.

And lastly, Jasper. He's wearing a white boxer while his left hand is in his hair and his right hand on the back of his neck and looking directly at the camera.

'That's the fifth time I saw the photos and I am still left speechless. Puberty really did a good job hitting them.

And that's it for today!! Stay tuned for more updates and let me know down below what you guys think of the pictures."

"I can now cross 'Break the internet with my pictures' off of my bucket list," James said smiling hard.

"You're weird ass bucket list," Cedric and y/n said at the same time.

"Let's go downstairs, I'm really hungry," Jasper said while rubbing his stomach.

The others agreed and walked downstairs straight to the kitchen.

Jasper saw Camila eating a cereal at the kitchen and when they made eye contact, they blushed hard. Then, Camila walked out of the kitchen with her food.