-Forty-

•~• I didn't proofread, sorry guys •~•

The next day y/n woke up early and decided to cook breakfast for the other girl.

After cooking she walked back upstairs to take a shower so she won't be late for the meeting.

After ten minutes she walked out of her bathroom and to her closet. She picked out a white shirt, black pants, her red flannel, along with her white converse.

"Daang. You look good, dude!!" She heard Cara say from her bed.

"Thanks. I cooked some breakfast for you downstairs, I gotta go now. And don't burn my apartment, okay?" Y/n said and Cara nodded her head while giving her a thumbs up.

Sam smith: Duuudde!! We're heading to the office right now.

Y/n: good! I'll be a few minutes behind, just tell Simon that I didn't go back to the mansion yesterday.

Sam smith: Okie dokie!! Be careful okay?

Y/n: Yes mom. I will.

Y/n took her keys from the holder and walked out of the apartment to her car.

She pulled out of the parking lot and drove to Simon's office.

A few minutes of her driving, she saw her phone light up indicating that someone's calling her.

She put it on speaker and tossed her phone on the passenger seat.

"Hello?"

"Y/n? Hey!"

"Chloe? How are you?"

"I'm fine. I was just wondering if you're busy tonight?"

"I'll check my schedule tonight and I'll message you later if I'm free"

"Cool. Anyways, how are you?"

"I'm fine, I'm currently driving to the studio"

"Oh. Well I don't wanna distract you, so I'll call you later?"

"Yeah. Bye, Chloe"

"Bye"
---------

"Duuuddeee. I'm hungryyy," Jasper whined.

"You're always hungry, what's new?" Kian said beside him.

Jasper glared at Kian and bit his shoulder making the other boy scream in pain.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Kian said while rubbing his left shoulder.

"I told you I'm hungry. I could fucking eat you right now," Jasper said.

Kian's eyes widened and the other two boys started laughing at the back.

"Oh shut up, you two!!" Kian shouted annoyed.

"Boys, we're here," their driver said.

"Thanks, Albert," Cedric said before getting out of the van and walking to the door.

"Hey, Megan!!" They greeted the receptionist who's obviously really bored.

"Hey, guys. Where's y/n? She's coming, right?"

"Yeah, she's coming. She'll be here any minute," James said and Megan nodded.

"Okay well, go ahead. Simon's waiting for you at the office."

The boys said goodbye to her and headed to the elevator.

"Yo guys, can we go eat at McDonalds later?" Jasper asked and the others agreed.