-Thirty-six-

The four girls are happily chatting away with each other, and every time y/n smiles, or laugh she can feel Chloe's eyes on her.

"I'm gonna go and get some drinks," Cara said while standing up.

"I'll help you," Kendall said and smiled before following Cara to the kitchen.

Chloe and y/n are left alone at an awkward silence but y/n can feel Chloe's eyes on her.

"Umm.. i-is there something on my face?" Y/n asked while touching her face.

Chloe giggled and shook her head before saying, "nope. You just look cute."

"Oh..umm.. thanks," y/n said while blushing.

The two came back with drinks in their hands, and when Cara saw y/n's face she smirked.

"You okay, dude?" Cara asked.

"Huh?? Oh..umm.. y-yeah. I-I'm fine," y/n stuttered while blushing causing Cara's smirk to grow.

"You guys didn't do anything when we were gone, right?"

Y/n's eyes widened and she shook her head while Chloe blushed and looked down.

"Oh, okay. Just asking," Cara said and winked at y/n.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, y/n's phone vibrated beside her.

She picked it up and frowned when she saw who's calling.

Incoming call: Green eyes💚💚

"Who's that?" Cara asked.

Y/n looked up and gave her a knowing look and Cara nodded.

"You should answer that call. She must be really worried about you," Cara said.

Y/n thought about it for a few seconds before standing up and walking outside.

"Hello"

"Y/n!! Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay Lauren"

"Where the hell are you?" Lauren asked.

"I'm with some friends"

"Y/n, babe. Please come home,"

"I can't just leave my friends here, Lauren"

"Y/n, please. You've been gone since 3 a.m. and its now 4 p.m."

"LAUREN!! I said I can't just leave my friends here!!" Y/n said annoyed.

"I-I'm sorry, y-y/n"

Y/n sighed and shook her head before saying.

"I'll be back before midnight. And don't wait for me"

"O-okay. Bye, y/n"

"Bye," y/n said coldly before ending the call.

She shook her head before turning around only to be met by a concerned Cara.

"What really happened between you and Lauren?" Cara asked.

Y/n sat down and Cara did the same.

Y/n told Cara everything and the other girl gave her a simple smile.

After a few minutes they entered the house and Chloe pulled y/n to the kitchen immediately.

"Woah. Hey, Chloe," y/n said and giggled.

"Ugh. I'm just gonna go straight to the point. Can I get your number?" Chloe said shyly.

Y/n giggled at the girl before nodding and exchanging numbers.